Help Me Please, RadioNate

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Since you pointed out a few extra cameos to be on the lookout for in Monsters Inc., I was wondering if you or perhaps anyone else could help me out with something else. In Disney's The Hunchback of Notre Dame 2, there's a new female character named Madelin. Please, could anyone post a description of what that character looked like? Remember that I'm partially blind, so please include the following:
1 Hair and eye color.
2 Wardrobe, what pieces of clothing she wore in her regular appearance and what color each piece was. If you can include a separate description of her circus costume, that would be appreciated also.
3 Any distinguishing characteristics or features. Basically, I'm wondering if she had some sort of quirk to her to justify the line that noone would take in a girl like her except for Sarousch.
Thanks for all your help and I hope you have a great weekend.

radionate

Reaction score
I wish I could be more help on this. As much as I like Hunchback of Notre Dame, I haven't nor will I watch the sequel. I am one of those people who hates Disney making the quick buck off of all these great films.

I do know that she has blonde hair, but thats about all I remember. I'll try to see if I can find out more for you.

Maybe someone else has seen this and can help out?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I didn't watch the film. The animation seemed low grade compared to the original so I didn't see it. I enjoyed the first one.

radionate

Reaction score
Count,

I still haven't seen the movie, nor do I really want to (I boycott all Disney Prequels and Sequals). But I did catch the trailor on a video the other day.

Madellaine is Blonde, rather short hair. She has blue eyes. She wore a olive green dress, very simple, with tan long sleeves. Typical period outfit for the time.

I don't know about any of her other costumes.

The only quirk that I gather that she had, was that she stole from Sarousch as a young girl, and somehow he became her benifactor (this came from a Disney's offical web site for the film).

Hope this helps you a little bit.

Nate

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Wow! Didn't think that anybody remembered this thread. Thanks for the tip, Nate. Guess I'm still wondering what kind of quirks or just what it is about her that makes her kind of ashamed of herself at the first encounter in the cathedral. Maybe someone else can help me with this some day, but thanks for the update.