Help! Need a Gonzo pic by tomorrow evening!

Random EMO Fan

Reaction score
OK, I have to give a lecture on Monday to some 3rd year computer scientists on "Konrad Zuse and the Development of Early Electro-Mechanical Computers". For various reasons, I need to have the presentation finished by Friday morning.

Now, as I want to make it interesting (ish!), I wanted to put a picture of Gonzo being fired out of a cannon as an illustration for the ENIAC (which was used to calculate gunnery tables). However, I can't find a picture of this anywhere (I did a Google Images search), even though I know that this was a scene in one of the programs.

So, does anyone have a picture of this? If so, could you either post a link, or email me. Thanks.

WiGgY

Reaction score
Do you know what episode this happened in? I might have it on DVD.

Random EMO Fan

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Did you try to check www.Google.com yet?
Yeah, it was my first port-of-call: I tried using their images search engine, and their regular one. Didn't turn up anything, which is why I posted here - I was hoping someone had a snap-shot of it or something.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, I don't have a pic of Gonzo being fired from his cannon persay. But I do have a photo of the Crash Helmet Gonzo action figure made by Palisades Toys standing next to his cannon. LMK if this will help and I'll send it to you later tonight when I get back home. Also, if this isn't what you're looking for, I'd suggest contacting fellow forum member Justin Faulknor and ask him for a screen grab of the character/action in question.
Hope this helps and have a good day.

Random EMO Fan

Reaction score
Yeah, I too have the palisades pic...

...typically, I've just written the presentation, and got it checked, and my best of TMS boxed set comes - grr! Oh well, the class will have to settle for looking at range and cross-wind displacement ballistic equations instead! :eek:

Thanks anyway, everyone! :smile: