Help The Muppet Line, and kids in general

EmmyMik

Reaction score
I was in my mall today and I stopped by EB. They still had a few of the action figures left (all of them Miss Piggy). So I ended up buying 2 (actually it was a buy one get one free deal, so technically, I only bought one, lol). I then found the nearest donation bin thing and put both figures in there.

Again, this is a fantastic idea, thanks for sharing (somewhere out there, there will be 2 little kids who will be very thankful for this!)!!!

Kedrick

Reaction score
This is an excellent idea!! I try to donate to Toys For Tots each year and was trying to decide what to grab for the kids this time around. I'm always kind of torn as to what to pick up: I want something that isn't too costly so I can buy more, but at the same time I want to get something I think the children will actually WANT!!! The two rarely go hand in hand!! :smile: But I think this Muppet figure idea is a great one; what kid could say no to a Fozzie Bear, Miss Piggy, or Kermit the Frog? Gonzo with his cannon would make for some great playtime I'm certain.

Thank you for this thread and helping me decide what to give.

Here's hoping there's a day when no child will wake up in need. And not just on Christmas day.

Clint

ChellisPal

Reaction score
Today, put Piggy and Gonzo in a toy drive done by the Salvation Army.
Everyone who's participating, Keep Up The Good Work!!!
and please share your stories and donation chocies with us