help vw tin

muppetbear

Reaction score
i was at a flea market
and bought a tin it open in two pieces im not sure if at one time candy was is in it it a vw bug grenn with muppets on it iwas trying to find a value

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
muppetbear said:
i was at a flea market
and bought a tin it open in two pieces im not sure if at one time candy was is in it it a vw bug grenn with muppets on it iwas trying to find a value

i dont think very much, since they came out about 3-4 years ago. I remmber our class sold these out from a book, you know when the kids from school go from door to door tryin to make you buy this stuff, for about $6, i bought one along with a 6inch stuffed bendy kermit plush, a coin sorter, an ornament set of Kermit & Piggy ( http://cgi.ebay.com/KERMIT-MISS-PIG...ryZ73478QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem ) sitting on candy canes with santa hats on and another tin with Miss Piggy candy called "Miss Piggys finnest i own all of these itews that where in this book. :zany:

hope this helps :smile:

darthscooby

Reaction score
The dollar store near me had these for soooo long they sold them for 3 for a dollar. It came in a full color box and there was nothing inside.

It's worthless for resale but if you like it then it's worth something to you.