1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Help with a Puppetry Movie Project

Discussion in 'Puppet News' started by Michalis bd, Jun 29, 2013.

1. Michalis bd

Michalis bd New Member

Hello Everybody

I am currently in my first year of a MA Film practice at Nottingham Trent University and recent BA (Hons) Mass Communication and Media Arts from Queen Margaret University. In close collaboration with the research group theatre Fractals my thesis investigates the puppetry and filmmaking techniques and their affection to the contemporary audience. I am due to create three episodes of the life of Diogenes The Ancient Greek Philosopher and I need help on constructions of puppets, design of costumes and scenery. If you are interest to take part on my project don't hesitate to contact me via mail or phone.

Details:
    mail:michalis.bountoulousis2012@my.ntu.ac.uk
    mail: michalisbd@yahoo.com
    phone: 07568152647

FrackleFan2012 likes this.
  2. Buck-Beaver

Buck-Beaver Well-Known Member

I can't help because I'm in Canada, but be sure to reach out to all of the UK puppetry organizations and places (British UNIMA, The Puppet Centre, Central School of Speech and Drama, London School of Puppetry). There is a thriving British puppetry scene right now!

Good luck with your project!