Help with a website

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I just finished putting together a website site, but I don't know how to upload it onto the internet. PLEASE HELP!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
My wife is better at this than me, but let's see if I remember right.

I think she used Yahoo Site Builder. We pay something like 11 bucks a month. Anyway, she built the pages with pictures and links, then clicked the "Publish to the Internet" icon.

That's all I remember right now, and she's not here to ask. I hope you get the help you need!

:smile:
Anthony

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
I used freewebs.com to build mine, and that has got to be the easiest site builder around and it's free!

practicecactus

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Why is no one helping me?!
...well we didn't want to say anything but bassically, we don't like you..Nah I'm Kidding :wink:,..Maybe you should try posting this at the "On The Web" section(or whatever it's called), maybe the guys that frequent that section might know more about that.

KermieBaby47 said:
I hope you get the help you need!
Anthony
:wink:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
KermieBaby47 said:
I think she used Yahoo Site Builder. We pay something like 11 bucks a month. Anyway, she built the pages with pictures and links, then clicked the "Publish to the Internet" icon.
I tried the free version of that Yahoo Site Builder, but I kept getting the "cannot display page" message.
FISH'N'WOLFE said:
I used freewebs.com to build mine, and that has got to be the easiest site builder around and it's free!
I'll try that, and then if it don't work...WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!