1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Help with SST Live International History

Discussion in 'Sesame Appearances' started by VEEfan, Oct 9, 2010.

1. VEEfan New Member

Friends,
    I'm trying to put together the entire history of Sesame Street Live I was hoping someone here had information on the tour dates for the 1992-1993 United Kingdom tour of Sesame Street Live "Silly Dancing"?

I have 1980-2010 with a few exceptions

1982-1983 Australian / Hong Kong / Singapore Tour

1992-1993 - UK / German tour

I would love the Opening dates, closing dates, and number of performances if anyone has them. Thanks.

VEEfan
  2. zns Active Member

You're trying to put together the show's history? That sounds like a cool project. How are you going to do it exactly? Do you plan to have a website with pictures and info? Anyway, I can' say I know much about the international shows, but I certainly hope you get some good stuff. Good luck. :p:wisdom::(