Henson/Kermit Jacket on eBay

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
What is the shipping cost to Zip Code 38112. I got hit with a shipping cost of $25.00 once when it wasn't listed to send an old puzzle--I got out of that one. Just want to be sure, y'know.

But, I'm definitely interested!

ToasterBoy

Reaction score
It'll be $10/$11. Whatever Priority Mail is. I pride myself on having close to 600 pieces of 100% positive feedback. I don't charge people for anything extra, whatever the cost is for shipping is what you pay for shipping. Receipt proof available. :smile:

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
What a great piece of Muppet memorabilia. I might put a small bid in but the shipping costs to the UK for something that heavy would be pretty high. By the way, your write up says you ship internationally but your listing is listed as only shipping in the US.

ToasterBoy

Reaction score
What a great piece of Muppet memorabilia. I might put a small bid in but the shipping costs to the UK for something that heavy would be pretty high. By the way, your write up says you ship internationally but your listing is listed as only shipping in the US.
It's actually NOT that heavy. It's not a thickly lined jacket. I'm not sure what the actual costs would be, but as i said, It's not like a legit letterman's jacket.

RE: International, yeah eBay screwed me over on that. I'm trying to get it changed, but have so far not had luck. I WILL ship internationally.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
AFter getting you to check on shipping is when I realize that it's not XL, which is the only size I can wear. :frown: Man, it's a great jacket!

ToasterBoy

Reaction score
Just a heads up as this auction is ending today! Thanks!