Henson screenings extended @ MTR

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info Melissa. Great to see they are extending this a few more months. Will you be attending?

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I was planning on visiting in mid December, but the museum wasn't opening for another few hours, and I wasn't gonna' stick around. However, now I'll try and get there before it closes.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
The Museum in New York in open from 12P to 5P everyday except Mondays. Its viewing library is open all year and has a ton of Muppet stuff. I was an intern at The Museum over the summer, it's such a great place.

I went to one of the Muppet screenings a few Sundays ago. It was such a great experience. I thought I'd be the only Muppet fan there but the screening room was packed. The audience was mostly young adults, and they'd clearly only come to see The Muppet specials.

There were even a few little kids there. One little girl kept asking her mother all these questions. I thought maybe she wasn't enjoying herself, some stuff was clearly going over her head. At one point the mother asked, "Do you want to go now?" The kid replied, "No, I love the Muppets!" :smile:

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Phillip Chapman said:
Thanks for the info Melissa. Great to see they are extending this a few more months. Will you be attending?
Don't know yet, Phillip. I'd like to since I missed the screenings the first time around. However, most of these are available to watch in their archives anytime so I could go at my leisure and check 'em out. On the other hand there's something special sitting in a room of Muppet fans who are entranced with what they're watching onscreen just as much as I am. :smile: