1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Hensonville City 2010

Discussion in 'Games' started by The Count, Feb 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. LinkiePie<3 Well-Known Member

Linda Mezzo: OwO *blankly dumbfounded* Hey, Tooth. I'd like a cappuccino, ya' know with espresso, hot milk, and steamed-milk froth, and a glass of tap water ta ease down da caffeine. That's all. :3

One thing hon, it's Linda, by the way. O:B
  2. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Dr. Teeth: Mhm...I'll have it ovah ta you in a sec. *struts to the left side of the bar, making a beeline towards the coffee machine while still listening to her*

Well, you get mah name wrong all the time. =P Gimme a fair reason why I should remembah yo's.
  3. LinkiePie<3 Well-Known Member

Linda Mezzo: Ok, and thanks hon. :3 *snickers* You're too funneh, Tooth, or is it Teeth....I forget real' easily. O__o I've brought along my acoustic guitar, hopefully it won't be so much of a distraction in this fair joint. XP
  4. Winslow Leach Active Member

Floyd jumps on the counter, playing an electric guitar.

Floyd
    As I got on a city bus and found a vacant seat
    I thought I saw my future bride walkin' up the street
    I shouted to the driver, "hey conductor, you must slow down
    I think I see her, please let me off this bus"

Nadine, honey is that you?
    Oh Nadine, honey is that you?
    Seems like every time I see you darlin'
    You got somethin' else to do

I saw her from the corner when she turned and doubled back
    And started walkin' toward a coffee colored Cadillac
    I was pushin' through the crowd tryin' to get to where she's at
    And I was campaign shoutin' like a Southern diplomat

Oh Nadine, honey where are you?
    Seems like every time I catch up with you
    You up to somethin' new

Downtown searchin' for her, lookin' all around
    Saw her gettin' in a yellow cab, headin' uptown
    I caught a loaded taxi, paid up everybody's tab
    With a twenty dollar bill, and told him "catch that yellow cab"

Seems like every time I catch up with you
    You up to somethin' new

She moves around like a wayward summer breeze
    Go driver, go go, catch her for me please
    Movin' through the traffic like a mounted cavalier
    Leanin' out the taxi window, tryin' to make her hear

Seems like every time I see you darlin'
    You up to somethin' new

Lefty (behind counter for some reason, wearing chef's hat; loudly, in Linda's face) QUAAAAAAAAAACK! !

Floyd: What do ya think, Teeth? Did I earn my puddin' pop? *laughs*

Wayne is upside down in a trashcan.
  5. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Dr. Teeth: *shaking his head, looking kind of confused* It's Teeth. =P *slides Linda's coffee over to her and then glances up at Floyd with an amused grin on his face* *silently curses himself for not bringing his keyboard to work tonight*

*to the bass player* I'd say you have, man. =P You wanna a drink?

Zoot: *goes out to the front steps to mope and watches several different city folk walk by* Oh, to be one of the beautiful people... ._.
  6. Winslow Leach Active Member

Floyd: Groovy! Yeah, gimme a puddin' pop--any kind, I ain't picky--and, uh...lemme have a skorange soda.

a disheveled Wayne walks by Zoot.

Wayne: Huh? You talkin' to me? I'm one of the beautiful people. What do you wanna know? XP

Floyd: Dude! You so shoulda brought your ivories, man! And I coulda used Zoot too. *looks around* Where is the little emo anyway? *laughs*

Lefty (to Linda) QUAAAAAAAAAACK! >=(
  7. LinkiePie<3 Well-Known Member

Linda Mezzo: AHHH! DX *awkwardly glances over at Lefty, not lookin' amused, and tries to swing her fist, aiming at his jaw, but misses* >/ Like, can you not do that! *to Floyd* Feeling, feeling. So much feeling...You mellow the jam well, my friend. *to Teeth, lookin' quite spazz* Teeth. Teeth. I dig it. XP

*cappuccino slides to Linda* Thanks, Hon. :3 -takes a slurp- Like, it's delicious! *smirks*
  8. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Dr. Teeth: *to Floyd* Gotcha, man. =P I coul' go fo' some skorange too. Maybeh I'll snag some durin' mah break. So what kinda skittles d'you want? Sour? The plain kind? The smootheh kind? The surprise kind that I invented? =P Dunno wheah Zoot is, probableh smokin' somewheah.

Zoot: =/ Ummm, you're covered in trash, Butkus. I think that's metaphorical for what kind of, uhhh, person you are. I don't need your help anyway.

Dr. Teeth: *gives Linda weak smile and then tosses a look at Floyd that says; I don't know what she just said. Do you?*
  9. Winslow Leach Active Member

Wayne: There's a word for you, Zoot. It's one of the most offensive words in any language. But I will not utter it, as I am a gentleman. I doubt you've ever heard it, though, because you're not as smart as me. I went to school. I'm thinking of the word right now, and it fits you so perfectly. >=D

Floyd: Sour, of course! Wouldn't have it any other way. Uh...what's the kind you invented, man? Just wonderin'...

Floyd catches Teeth's look and shrugs.

Don't ask me, man. Maybe after I have a few skoranges, I can make it out. Or not. *laughs*

Lefty (to Linda) I'm da flyin' ace. I'm da flyin' ace. I'm da flyin' ace. Can't ya unnerstand? I'm da flyin' ace! I'm da flyin' ace! Naw! Naw, don't listen to what anyone else tells ya! I'm da flyin' ace! (body violently shakes, the chef hat flopping in and out of his eyes) I'M DA FLYIN' ACE!
  10. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Zoot: *turns away from him, looking repulsed* Get outta here, Wayne. Uhhh, I can feel my brain cell count going down the more you hang around, yakking to me. =/

Dr. Teeth: Well, it's a suhprise so it might beh a bad idea ta let you know what is. Then again, yo mah homey so I guess you can keep a secret. =P *pulls a sheet off of his small notepad and scribbles it down, handing it to the bass player*

You dig somethang like that? =P
  11. Winslow Leach Active Member

Floyd (looks at pad; laughs) You serious? (turns left, right) Yes. Um, I think I would like to sample your surprise skorange. Hey, wouldn't it be funny if you gave some to Lefty?

Lefty stands on counter, strutting and clucking like a chicken.

Floyd: Wait. You sure you didn't give him some already? *cackles*

Wayne: Hey Zoot, your nose called. It's waiting for the rest of you! Huh huh huh huh.

Gopher (pops out of ground; Don Knotts voice) Now that didn't make any sense!
  12. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Zoot: *glares back at the singer* Uhhh, hey Wayne, your career called but you never picked up. I'm assuming it left a message right before it hung itself. -_-

Fat Guy Whatnot: *tries to scoop the gopher up and put him in a hot dog bun* Oh no, he di'int. :confused:

Dr. Teeth: I ain't wastin' the drink on him. XP *goes to make Floyd a skorange, fumbling for a clean glass*

Zoot: *noticing an ad rolling by on the street and picks it up* *skims through it carefully and then gets an idea* I don't have the time to waste, ummm, talking to you anyway. *decides to visit Wayne's way more talented co-star and heads back inside* *knocks on her door a few minutes later*
  13. LinkiePie<3 Well-Known Member

Linda Mezzo: *quite irritated from Lefty's presence, trying to drink her cappuccino in peace*

-sarcastically- May the flying ace be honored to chicken dance while I have a sip of cappuccino. -huffs- >.>
  14. Winslow Leach Active Member

Lefty: I'm da flyin' ace. Youse don't forget it. I'm da flyin' ace! I'm da flyin' ace! (picks up whole pie, and mashes his face into it)

Floyd: *laughs*

Gopher: Well that's not very nice! (bites fat guy's hand)

Wanda (opening door, holding Daisy) What's up, Sasha?
  15. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Dr. Teeth: *drums his long fingers on the counter, watching Lefty with an amused expression* I sweah, that guy's got enough energeh ta send a walrus ta Saturn. =P *makes a face at his comparison*

That...sounded bettah in mah head.

Fat Guy Whatnot: D'ooh! OWWW! *drops the gopher and falls over, nursing his hand*

Zoot: Hey honey... *holds up the ad* I found this outside and ummm, I thought maybe you...kinda...wanted to check it out. *quietly* It's for a modeling thing downtown and it says they only need one more girl and well, ummm, it'd be an understatement to say that you're a shoe-in. :3
  16. Winslow Leach Active Member

Wanda: Modeling? Oh no no no. No. You've got the wrong girl, Sasha. I'd never exploit myself like that. I could never...no. Can you imagine me...? It's a sweet gesture, but I'm way too self-conscious and shy to even think about such a thing, sweetie. Do you wanna come in and watch some TV or something? :3

Lefty starts a Russian dance.

Floyd stares at the glass in front of him for a moment, takes it and guzzles the contents without taking a breath.

Floyd: *Braaaaaaaaaaap!* Not bad. Can you make me a burger while you're--

crumples to the floor.

Gopher puts on a top hat and twirls a cane; he performs high kicks as he moves across the lawn:

Gopher
    Hello, my baby
    Hello, my honey
    Hello, my ragtime gal

Send me a kiss by wire
    Baby my heart's on fire

If you refuse me
    Honey, you'll lose me
    Then you'll be left alone

Oh baby, telephone
    And tell me I'm your own

disappears down hole.
  17. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Zoot: *comes in the room, taking Wanda's hand and squeezing it* Umm, you wouldn't be exploiting yourself, baby, and well, I wouldn't have shown it to you if I thought it was gonna sound, you know, degrading. It might be just something fun you could look into when, uhhh, you and Wayne don't have any gigs.

Besides, you're totally beautiful and ummm, you don't have to, er, hide it. No, you shouldn't have to hide it. Will you give it a chance? Please?

Fat Guy Whatnot: I believe I am trippin'... :confused:

Dr. Teeth: *watches Floyd fall and then shrugs before polishing the counter* XP
  18. Winslow Leach Active Member

Wanda: I know you think I'm pretty...kinda...but this is something too overwhelming. I mean, I can barely step on stage with Wayne, I have such terrible stage fright. And for me to be out there...being judged on appearance...and what if I did try it and didn't get accepted? Then my already low self-esteem would plummet even lower.

Wayne (looking at same ad, which is posted on a telephone pole) Modeling, eh? Hmm. This is something I can definitely do! Once those judges set eyes on me, the contest will be over! Now I just need a song to wow them even more! And perhaps show off a few steps of the dance Father taught me, The Butkus Shuffle.

Lefty: 'Ey long arms, gimme some onion rings. I've been standin' behind dis counter all ka-night, tryin' ta get youse fired. Da least youse kin do is make me onion rings.
  19. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Zoot: What? What's this 'kinda' crud? =/ Of course I think you're pretty. In fact, uhhh, I think you're pretty first thing in the morning. Even if you never took a bath again or ummm, went grey all of a sudden, I still think you're gorgeous.

He ll, look at me if you need a self-esteem boost. Uhhh, I'm balding and my nickname's the ugly one and ummm, I get told that I look like a pug all the time. You're nothing like that. You're not a pug, you're a-- *tries to think of a pretty animal* You're a dove and um, I mean that in the best way possible. =3 Give this idea a shot, okay? If it's not your thing, then, ummm, you can quit.

Dr. Teeth: Sorry, Lefty, it's closin' time. =P *taking off his name tag*
  20. Winslow Leach Active Member

Wayne (appears next to Zoot) Don't forget Da Schnozz, Big Nose, Fagin, Old Man and...Fattigan. Heh, I just made that one up! Fattigan! What's up, Fattigan? Too busy eating to...to...to do stuff? Heh heh. Fattigan. XP

Lefty: Yer gonna pay me dough, right? I didn't waste my time makin' fun 'a youse an' puttin' ya down fer nuttin'.

Wayne: Hey Fattigan, guess what? I found an ad for a modeling contest. And I'm gonna win it!

Wanda: You? :confused:

Wayne: Nobody can resist the fabulous Wayne Butkus.

Wanda: Okay, Sasha. I'm in.

Wayne: In? In what?

Wanda: I'm going to enter that modeling contest.

Wayne: You--you can't do that! You're copying me! Stop copying me!

Wanda: I'm...gonna do it, if only to see you lose. Maybe I won't win either. In fact, I know I won't win. But I want to see the look of humiliation on the face of the "fabulous" Wayne Butkus when he loses!

Wayne: Hate to disappoint you, baby, but I'm gonna win! You're wasting your time.

snaps his finger in Wanda's face and struts away.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.