1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. The Muppets "Hostile Makeover"
    From Miss Piggy and Josh Groban to Fozzie and Jay Leno, discuss all aspects of "The Muppets" latest episode.

3. The Muppets on Dancing with the Stars
    Monday night don't miss The Muppets return to "Dancing with the Stars" on ABC beginning at 7 central, 8 eastern.

4. In Their Own Words: Jim Henson
    Discuss one of the best Jim Henson documentaires ever. Featuring new interviews from the Henson Family, Frank Oz, Dave Goelz, Carroll Spinney, Fran Brill and more. Miss the show? Order the DVD.

Hensonville City 2010

Discussion in 'Games' started by The Count, Feb 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Winslow Leach

Winslow Leach Active Member

Floyd (looks at pad; laughs) You serious? (turns left, right) Yes. Um, I think I would like to sample your surprise skorange. Hey, wouldn't it be funny if you gave some to Lefty?

Lefty stands on counter, strutting and clucking like a chicken.

Floyd: Wait. You sure you didn't give him some already? *cackles*

Wayne: Hey Zoot, your nose called. It's waiting for the rest of you! Huh huh huh huh.

Gopher (pops out of ground; Don Knotts voice) Now that didn't make any sense!
  2. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Zoot: *glares back at the singer* Uhhh, hey Wayne, your career called but you never picked up. I'm assuming it left a message right before it hung itself. -_-

Fat Guy Whatnot: *tries to scoop the gopher up and put him in a hot dog bun* Oh no, he di'int. :confused:

Dr. Teeth: I ain't wastin' the drink on him. XP *goes to make Floyd a skorange, fumbling for a clean glass*

Zoot: *noticing an ad rolling by on the street and picks it up* *skims through it carefully and then gets an idea* I don't have the time to waste, ummm, talking to you anyway. *decides to visit Wayne's way more talented co-star and heads back inside* *knocks on her door a few minutes later*
  3. LinkiePie<3

LinkiePie<3 Well-Known Member

Linda Mezzo: *quite irritated from Lefty's presence, trying to drink her cappuccino in peace*

-sarcastically- May the flying ace be honored to chicken dance while I have a sip of cappuccino. -huffs- >.>
  4. Winslow Leach

Lefty: I'm da flyin' ace. Youse don't forget it. I'm da flyin' ace! I'm da flyin' ace! (picks up whole pie, and mashes his face into it)

Floyd: *laughs*

Gopher: Well that's not very nice! (bites fat guy's hand)

Wanda (opening door, holding Daisy) What's up, Sasha?
  5. WhiteRabbit

Dr. Teeth: *drums his long fingers on the counter, watching Lefty with an amused expression* I sweah, that guy's got enough energeh ta send a walrus ta Saturn. =P *makes a face at his comparison*

That...sounded bettah in mah head.

Fat Guy Whatnot: D'ooh! OWWW! *drops the gopher and falls over, nursing his hand*

Zoot: Hey honey... *holds up the ad* I found this outside and ummm, I thought maybe you...kinda...wanted to check it out. *quietly* It's for a modeling thing downtown and it says they only need one more girl and well, ummm, it'd be an understatement to say that you're a shoe-in. :3
  6. Winslow Leach

Wanda: Modeling? Oh no no no. No. You've got the wrong girl, Sasha. I'd never exploit myself like that. I could never...no. Can you imagine me...? It's a sweet gesture, but I'm way too self-conscious and shy to even think about such a thing, sweetie. Do you wanna come in and watch some TV or something? :3

Lefty starts a Russian dance.

Floyd stares at the glass in front of him for a moment, takes it and guzzles the contents without taking a breath.

Floyd: *Braaaaaaaaaaap!* Not bad. Can you make me a burger while you're--

crumples to the floor.

Gopher puts on a top hat and twirls a cane; he performs high kicks as he moves across the lawn:

Hello, my baby
    Hello, my honey
    Hello, my ragtime gal

Send me a kiss by wire
    Baby my heart's on fire

If you refuse me
    Honey, you'll lose me
    Then you'll be left alone

Oh baby, telephone
    And tell me I'm your own

disappears down hole.
  7. WhiteRabbit

Zoot: *comes in the room, taking Wanda's hand and squeezing it* Umm, you wouldn't be exploiting yourself, baby, and well, I wouldn't have shown it to you if I thought it was gonna sound, you know, degrading. It might be just something fun you could look into when, uhhh, you and Wayne don't have any gigs.

Besides, you're totally beautiful and ummm, you don't have to, er, hide it. No, you shouldn't have to hide it. Will you give it a chance? Please?

Fat Guy Whatnot: I believe I am trippin'... :confused:

Dr. Teeth: *watches Floyd fall and then shrugs before polishing the counter* XP
  8. Winslow Leach

Wanda: I know you think I'm pretty...kinda...but this is something too overwhelming. I mean, I can barely step on stage with Wayne, I have such terrible stage fright. And for me to be out there...being judged on appearance...and what if I did try it and didn't get accepted? Then my already low self-esteem would plummet even lower.

Wayne (looking at same ad, which is posted on a telephone pole) Modeling, eh? Hmm. This is something I can definitely do! Once those judges set eyes on me, the contest will be over! Now I just need a song to wow them even more! And perhaps show off a few steps of the dance Father taught me, The Butkus Shuffle.

Lefty: 'Ey long arms, gimme some onion rings. I've been standin' behind dis counter all ka-night, tryin' ta get youse fired. Da least youse kin do is make me onion rings.
  9. WhiteRabbit

Zoot: What? What's this 'kinda' crud? =/ Of course I think you're pretty. In fact, uhhh, I think you're pretty first thing in the morning. Even if you never took a bath again or ummm, went grey all of a sudden, I still think you're gorgeous.

He ll, look at me if you need a self-esteem boost. Uhhh, I'm balding and my nickname's the ugly one and ummm, I get told that I look like a pug all the time. You're nothing like that. You're not a pug, you're a-- *tries to think of a pretty animal* You're a dove and um, I mean that in the best way possible. =3 Give this idea a shot, okay? If it's not your thing, then, ummm, you can quit.

Dr. Teeth: Sorry, Lefty, it's closin' time. =P *taking off his name tag*
  10. Winslow Leach

Wayne (appears next to Zoot) Don't forget Da Schnozz, Big Nose, Fagin, Old Man and...Fattigan. Heh, I just made that one up! Fattigan! What's up, Fattigan? Too busy eating to...to...to do stuff? Heh heh. Fattigan. XP

Lefty: Yer gonna pay me dough, right? I didn't waste my time makin' fun 'a youse an' puttin' ya down fer nuttin'.

Wayne: Hey Fattigan, guess what? I found an ad for a modeling contest. And I'm gonna win it!

Wanda: You? :confused:

Wayne: Nobody can resist the fabulous Wayne Butkus.

Wanda: Okay, Sasha. I'm in.

Wayne: In? In what?

Wanda: I'm going to enter that modeling contest.

Wayne: You--you can't do that! You're copying me! Stop copying me!

Wanda: I'm...gonna do it, if only to see you lose. Maybe I won't win either. In fact, I know I won't win. But I want to see the look of humiliation on the face of the "fabulous" Wayne Butkus when he loses!

Wayne: Hate to disappoint you, baby, but I'm gonna win! You're wasting your time.

snaps his finger in Wanda's face and struts away.
  11. WhiteRabbit

Zoot: *sulks, glaring at the male singer* It's for a woman only, Butkus. Then again, you're hardly a man either and uhh, nobody invited you in here anyway. Go...go boast to somebody who cares! *slams the door even though Wayne already left*

If I had the coordination, uhhh, I would have knocked his teeth down his throat, Wanda. ._. *the clock on the wall falls and bonks the sax player on his head*
  12. Winslow Leach

Wanda: Jeepers!

even though Lefty is still at Everybody Eats, he seems to be having an out-of-body experience, as his ghostly form appears in the room.

Ghost Lefty (pointing at Zoot) Ha! Da Schnozz was how ya say clocked on da head! XP

Wanda: Are you okay, Sasha? I've been meaning to fix that darned clock. It's been way too loose and...wait here...

Wanda runs into kitchen and takes ice pack out of freezer; hurries back to Zoot.

Put this on your head. I'm so sorry about that. =(

Wayne, having overheard the "women only" comment, stands in front of his floor-length mirror, squeezed into a dress and wearing a large sun hat.

I am woman, hear me roar
    In numbers too big to ignore
    And I know too much
    To go back and pretend...

Wanda will never win this contest! Buh ha ha ha ha ha!
  13. LinkiePie<3

Link Hogthrob: *checking his pants pockets for a common item* Has anyone seen my car keys? >.>

Raquel Porkbelly: Where'd you last left them, dear?

Link Hogthrob: Are you crazy? I don't know! Can you look for them? I'm running late!

Raquel Porkbelly: Gee, I'll help, but there's no reason to call me crazy! ;_;

Alistair Link: *in his playpen; innocently dangling the car keys, then slightly slides them in his mouth, leaving drool, oblivious 'bout his father coping with it*

Link Hogthrob: -gasp!- Alistair, no! D:

Raquel Porkbelly: What's wrong, honey? Is our baby boy alright? =/

Link Hogthrob: The baby has my keys! *briskly fleets to the nursery, taking away the car keys from his son, replacing them with plastic toy keys for him to play with*

Raquel Porkbelly: *facepalm* How the heck did they get inside the playpen? =/

Alistair Link: DX *flings toy keys at his daddy, bawling*

Link Hogthrob: -sneers- >.>

Alistair Link: O:3
  14. WhiteRabbit

~At Everybody Eats...~

Dr. Teeth: *putting Sammy in his highchair outside of the counter and then heads back around the other side, keeping an eye on him* You beh a good boy while yo old man works, a'ight? :3

Sammy: *bundled up in his pjs and a winter jacket, watching his contentedly* O_O *slaps his hands on the tray vaguely*

Dr. Teeth: *gives the kid his bottle and starts making drinks for the other patrons*

Sammy: *sips his milk, behaving*
  15. Lil0Vampy

Lil0Vampy Member

Liza: *flops on her couch* :p I'm bored.

Camilla: *reading a nonsense self-help book* Gauk ba-byauk gwauk, bauk gya-grauk bwauk-bauk. (Go bug Angie, and bring Gonzo with you.)

Liza: Can do! *melts into the couch and pops up on the couch in Room 17; Gonzo's with her, in only a towel*

Gonzo: O___o What happened to the shower?
  16. LinkiePie<3

Linda Mezzo: *waiting patiently at room 11, hoping that Johnny would go out ta dinner tonight* Like, is Johnny here? :3

Raquel Porkbelly: Hey kids...uh, Gonzo? Is there something missing? O___o

Angie: -huggles her silly fwends- ^__^ <3 Gonzo, just why? Your clothing must have exploded from your silly stunts,...am I correct? X_X
  17. Lil0Vampy

Lil0Vampy Member

Johnny: *opens the door* Hey, toots! Wanna head over to Everybody Eats? ;D

Gonzo: I was taking a shower, and suddenly I popped up here! *hugs Angie back, causing his towel to drop*

Liza: That...may or may not be my fault. *glomps Angie back*
  18. LinkiePie<3

Angie: huggles the Gonz, then notices something suspicious*

*Gonzo...you did NOT! O___o OMIGOSHOMIGOSHOMIGOSH! D:

*glomps Liza <33* ^__^ Yay! :B

Linda Mezzo: *puts her arms 'round John John* It's a date, sweetie. ;3 <3
  19. Lil0Vampy

Lil0Vampy Member

Gonzo: ^^; Sorry, Ang. *picks up the towel*

Liza: Let's go get ice cream! :D

Johnny: ;) Let's go, sweet thing! *puts his arm around her and strolls out*
  20. LinkiePie<3

Angie: Ish okay, silly Gonz! XP

*hoping to get a piggyback ride from Gonzo* O:B

Linda Mezzo: *resting her head on Johnny's shoulder, then cocks her head as she notices the eatery* We're here! ;D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.