1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Hensonville City 2010

Discussion in 'Games' started by The Count, Feb 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Zoot: *sulks, glaring at the male singer* It's for a woman only, Butkus. Then again, you're hardly a man either and uhh, nobody invited you in here anyway. Go...go boast to somebody who cares! *slams the door even though Wayne already left*

If I had the coordination, uhhh, I would have knocked his teeth down his throat, Wanda. ._. *the clock on the wall falls and bonks the sax player on his head*
  2. Winslow Leach Active Member

Wanda: Jeepers!

even though Lefty is still at Everybody Eats, he seems to be having an out-of-body experience, as his ghostly form appears in the room.

Ghost Lefty (pointing at Zoot) Ha! Da Schnozz was how ya say clocked on da head! XP

Wanda: Are you okay, Sasha? I've been meaning to fix that darned clock. It's been way too loose and...wait here...

Wanda runs into kitchen and takes ice pack out of freezer; hurries back to Zoot.

Put this on your head. I'm so sorry about that. =(

Wayne, having overheard the "women only" comment, stands in front of his floor-length mirror, squeezed into a dress and wearing a large sun hat.

Wayne
    (prancing)
    I am woman, hear me roar
    In numbers too big to ignore
    And I know too much
    To go back and pretend...

Wanda will never win this contest! Buh ha ha ha ha ha!
  3. LinkiePie<3 Well-Known Member

Link Hogthrob: *checking his pants pockets for a common item* Has anyone seen my car keys? >.>

Raquel Porkbelly: Where'd you last left them, dear?

Link Hogthrob: Are you crazy? I don't know! Can you look for them? I'm running late!

Raquel Porkbelly: Gee, I'll help, but there's no reason to call me crazy! ;_;

Alistair Link: *in his playpen; innocently dangling the car keys, then slightly slides them in his mouth, leaving drool, oblivious 'bout his father coping with it*

Link Hogthrob: -gasp!- Alistair, no! D:

Raquel Porkbelly: What's wrong, honey? Is our baby boy alright? =/

Link Hogthrob: The baby has my keys! *briskly fleets to the nursery, taking away the car keys from his son, replacing them with plastic toy keys for him to play with*

Raquel Porkbelly: *facepalm* How the heck did they get inside the playpen? =/

Alistair Link: DX *flings toy keys at his daddy, bawling*

Link Hogthrob: -sneers- >.>

Alistair Link: O:3
  4. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

~At Everybody Eats...~

Dr. Teeth: *putting Sammy in his highchair outside of the counter and then heads back around the other side, keeping an eye on him* You beh a good boy while yo old man works, a'ight? :3

Sammy: *bundled up in his pjs and a winter jacket, watching his contentedly* O_O *slaps his hands on the tray vaguely*

Dr. Teeth: *gives the kid his bottle and starts making drinks for the other patrons*

Sammy: *sips his milk, behaving*
  5. Lil0Vampy Member

Liza: *flops on her couch* :p I'm bored.

Camilla: *reading a nonsense self-help book* Gauk ba-byauk gwauk, bauk gya-grauk bwauk-bauk. (Go bug Angie, and bring Gonzo with you.)

Liza: Can do! *melts into the couch and pops up on the couch in Room 17; Gonzo's with her, in only a towel*

Gonzo: O___o What happened to the shower?
  6. LinkiePie<3 Well-Known Member

Linda Mezzo: *waiting patiently at room 11, hoping that Johnny would go out ta dinner tonight* Like, is Johnny here? :3

Raquel Porkbelly: Hey kids...uh, Gonzo? Is there something missing? O___o

Angie: -huggles her silly fwends- ^__^ <3 Gonzo, just why? Your clothing must have exploded from your silly stunts,...am I correct? X_X
  7. Lil0Vampy Member

Johnny: *opens the door* Hey, toots! Wanna head over to Everybody Eats? ;D

Gonzo: I was taking a shower, and suddenly I popped up here! *hugs Angie back, causing his towel to drop*

Liza: That...may or may not be my fault. *glomps Angie back*
  8. LinkiePie<3 Well-Known Member

Angie: huggles the Gonz, then notices something suspicious*

*Gonzo...you did NOT! O___o OMIGOSHOMIGOSHOMIGOSH! D:

*glomps Liza <33* ^__^ Yay! :B

Linda Mezzo: *puts her arms 'round John John* It's a date, sweetie. ;3 <3
  9. Lil0Vampy Member

Gonzo: ^^; Sorry, Ang. *picks up the towel*

Liza: Let's go get ice cream! :D

--

Johnny: ;) Let's go, sweet thing! *puts his arm around her and strolls out*
  10. LinkiePie<3 Well-Known Member

Angie: Ish okay, silly Gonz! XP

I SCREAM YOU SCREAM WE ALL SCRREEEAM FER ICEY CREAMY!l Lets go, peeps! <3

*hoping to get a piggyback ride from Gonzo* O:B

(meanwhile)

Linda Mezzo: *resting her head on Johnny's shoulder, then cocks her head as she notices the eatery* We're here! ;D
  11. Lil0Vampy Member

Gonzo: *complies w/ her piggyback desires* Onward! *skips outside and toward the ice cream shop*

Liza: *follows them* ^^

--

Johnny: *holds the door open for his lady* After you, Sugarcake.
  12. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Dr. Teeth: *sliding a drink over to a chick at the end of the bar, cocking his head at the latest arrivals* Looks like I got new peeps ta wait on... *pats Sammy on top of the head lightly and then takes his empty bottle away*

Sammy: *half-asleep in the high chair, opening an eye like a cat to stare at his dad*

Dr. Teeth: *hesitating, waiting for the pair to find a booth*
  13. LinkiePie<3 Well-Known Member

Angie: XD WHEEEEE! -offers Gonzo a carrot- Good horsey! :B

Linda Mezzo: Thank you, honey. You're too sweet. <3 Wanna take a seat by the bar counter or at the booth? *glances over at Teeth* Hey, Teeth! :B
  14. Lil0Vampy Member

Gonzo: X3 *noms carrot happily*

---

Johnny: Let's take a booth, babe. :p
  15. Katzi428 Well-Known Member

stretching out in bed WHEW! I'm pooped!
    Robin in my room getting ready to kiss me goodnight No luck in finding that calendar with Uncle Kermit in it,huh?
    Well I had no luck getting it in the store.But I ordered it Online.Had to wait forever for someone to talk to me though! Good thing I'm such a big fan of your Uncle Kermit. Otherwise after about a half hour I would have said "Forget about it!" and hung up! The lady on the phone was nice though. Anyway,time for 8 year old young frogs to be in bed. Not to mention covering my mouth year old human moms.
    Robin: 29 year old human old human moms.;)
    Yeah..that's it. Okay buddy boy. Sleep well. Love you round the whole world and back again!hugging him and kissing the top of his head
    Robin: Love you round the whole world and back again!gives me a big hug and a kiss Sweet dreams!
  16. Winslow Leach Active Member

at Everybody Eats.

Lefty: So is da ol' pig man dead?

Floyd: Huh?

Lefty: Da ol' pig man. What spoke in da funny voice.

Floyd: Strangepork?

Lefty: I don't wanna ka-no his life story, I wanna ka-no if he died. I ain't seen him 'round ere no more.

Floyd: I dunno, man. Maybe he left.

Lefty: Pfft! Where would he go? No one wants dat ol' fart around. I tink Patchy musta caught 'im er sometin'. Dat mook! Didn't even share it wit me er nuttin'.

Floyd: I don't think he died.

Lefty: I don't wanna ka-no what youse tink! *beat* Did he croak?

Floyd: *laughs*

Lefty: *to Dr. Teeth* Is da ol' pig man cookin' in da oven back dere? If he is, I want da snout.

Floyd: Don't mind him, Teeth. Dude's been cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs all day.

Lefty: QUACK! Gimme one pig snout. An' onion rings. Lotsa onion rings. Riiiiight.
  17. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Dr. Teeth: *shaking his head, figuring they were going to pick a booth since the bar can get a little rowdy* Hey Lindsey--I mean, Linda, I'll beh with you guys in a sec, okay? =P

Sammy: *tiredly dropping his binky on the floor*

Dr. Teeth: *picking it up, cleaning it, and placing it back in the baby's mouth* =P Why don'cha check, Lefteh? *to Floyd* Can you watch Sammy fo' a sec, man? I gotta take care o' some "customahs..."

*heads over to Linda and Johnny's table* Yeah, so...hi people. What d'you guys want ta drink? =P
  18. LinkiePie<3 Well-Known Member

Angie: Neigh! :B We're off to see the wizard of frozen treats! Tra-la-la! <3

Linda Mezzo: *snickers* You got my name correct, hon! Good job! XP

(meanwhile)

Linda Mezzo: I would like a glass of tap water with ice and a straw. :B Johnny?
  19. Lil0Vampy Member

Liza: If we're off to see the Wizard, I call being the Scarecrow!

Gonzo: o_o I'm the Tin Thing, I guess?

---

Johnny: *mutters* Just a coffee...
  20. LinkiePie<3 Well-Known Member

Angie: I'm a lion...rawr!<3 :B

Linda Mezzo: I think I'll also have a cappuccino as well, with the tap water. XP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.