1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Hensonville City 2010

Discussion in 'Games' started by The Count, Feb 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Winslow Leach

Winslow Leach Active Member

Floyd: Sure, man. I'll watch Tiny Teeth. *cackles* What's up, Sammy?

Lefty walks by Johnny; he picks up someone's half-empty milkshake glass that was left behind, and dumps it over Johnny's head.

Lefty: Oopsy-doopsy!

barges into kitchen.

Mooks! Where's da ol' man pig? Ya got 'im cookin' fer me? I want 'im well done, er heads are gonna roll. (body trembles) Riiiiight!

Floyd: Do you want some mac and cheese, Sammy? Does that sound good? Hey Teeth, when you get a chance, willya get your kid some mac and cheese?

Floyd bounces Sammy.
  2. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Dr. Teeth: Mhm... *scribbles down the drinks, hastily* Sho' Linda, you can have that too. =3 *winks at her* I'm guessin' you want some sugah an' half an' half an' all that good shiz in the cappucinio, right? Not that black's that bad eithah... =P Anyway, if you need anythang, jus' hollah.

*glances over at Floyd* No way, man. He alreadeh ate a few hours ago. I don' want him ta puke.

Sammy: *pulling on Floyd's mustache lightly, looking confused by him* O_O *thinks he has caterpillars on his upper-lip*
  3. Lil0Vampy

Lil0Vampy Member

Liza: Screw Dorothy, we be the awesomest of the awesome!

---

Johnny: *gets a shake dumped on him. twitches, hissing through his teeth* I'm gonna-!...*sigh* I'll...be right back, babe. *storms to the bathroom*
  4. LinkiePie<3

LinkiePie<3 Well-Known Member

Angie: In diddly-dee! :B *has party horn in her mouth*

Linda Mezzo: -loses her temper on Lefty- Ya' mook! Why'd you do that ta him? >/ *offers Johnny some napkins* D: Oh, honey, are you alright? =/

*waiting patiently by herself in her booth, twiddling her thumbs*
  5. Winslow Leach

Floyd: *cackles* Don't worry, little dude. Someday you'll grow a mustache bigger than mine! Your pop says you can't eat anything else. So how 'bout I tell you a story?

Once upon a time, there was this troll-like dude called Lefty. Now Lefty lived in a dumpster, and ate raw fish heads for breakfast, lunch and supper. He also had a major gas problem that couldn't be fixed. One day he stepped into the street without looking, and fell down an open manhole. He was never heard from again. The end. *laughs* Like that one?

Lefty (in kitchen) Whadda ya mean dat ain't no pig in dere, you garbanzo bean? Eh? Eh? It smells like pig ta me!

Cook: Don't open that oven!

Lefty: FSSSSS! I command youse ta stay where ya are! FSSSSS!

opens oven; the intense heat and thick smoke somehow propels Lefty backward; he flies out of the kitchen, straight into Linda.

Oof! Help! Help! I'm tangled in a octopus! I'm tangled in a octopus! :confused: Oh. It's just you. An' who ya callin' scum? (grabs a bowl of soup from a nearby table and throws it in Linda's face) Dass as dey say, on da house...
  6. LinkiePie<3

Linda Mezzo: DX *screams consistently* Oww..ow ow! >'/

*sneers off to the ladies' room, consisting second degree burns on her face, and vaguely around her neck and shoulders*
  7. Lil0Vampy

Lil0Vampy Member

Johnny: *comes out to see the table empty* ? What the hey?

---

Liza: Here we aaaare, at the ice cream shooop! :D
  8. WhiteRabbit

Sammy: *giggles and claps his hands together happily* :3 *wriggles in Floyd's lap, wide awake now and gazing around the restaurant in awe* *pushes an untouched glass of root beer to the bass player, almost knocking it over but thankfully, it settles back into place*

Dr. Teeth: Geez, Lefty. You make meh lose mo' patrons that way. =P *places the drinks for Johnny and Linda on their table so they'll have them when they get back from their trip to the crapper*

*heads back over to the bar* XP Yo a natural oldah brothah, Floyd.

Sammy: *squees*

~Meanwhile, the sax player is ushering Wanda into her room, looking thrilled for her...~

Zoot: So, uhhh, what'd I tell you? :3
  9. LinkiePie<3

Linda Mezzo: *angrily tries her best not to show tears in front of her man, exhaling like a bull* I'm so sorry for keepin' you waitin', honey. That 'mook' tossed a bowl of hot soup at my face. I'm so sorry about tonight. =/

Angie: Wheee! That was fun. ^^ *at the counter* I would like vanilla bean scoop, along with a rocky road scoop, and an ice cream soda with Dr. Pepper....please? :B Yay!
  10. Winslow Leach

Wanda: I...I can't believe I actually won. It's really...surreal. Me...in a few commercials. I don't know exactly what the products will be, but...I just can't believe I won! And you...you were the only one who had complete faith in me. (hugs the sax player) It still feels really awkward, and I certainly don't want to give up singing. But I guess it'll be fun for a week or two. :3

Wayne: *enters, slamming door* ...son of a...barghlesnargle...happy, Wanda? Huh? You happy? Happy that you beat me at something I could do better than you any day of the week? Oh, it's so hard advertising toothpaste...or grinning from ear to ear like an idiot in a minivan. I could have used the exposure! Don't you understand? This face was meant to sell Cap'n Crunch!

Floyd (still bouncing Sammy) Thanks for the root beer, little man. It ain't mine, but it's free! *laughs*

Lefty (to Linda) Yer such a drama queen, Freddy Krueger.
  11. Lil0Vampy

Lil0Vampy Member

Johnny: *To Lefty* Back off of my woman! *to Linda* It's alright, sweetheart. *slashes his coffee on Lefty* :3

---

Gonzo: I'll have a watermelon and chocolate sundae!

Liza: One chocolate chip cone, please. :)

Random Whatnot Teen: *flatly* Coming right up. *sighs*
  12. WhiteRabbit

Dr. Teeth: *bringing a basket of rolls and butter over to Johnny and Linda's table, humming nonchalantly* Uh, Linda, I don' think the soup was all that hot. It was sittin' on that othah dude's table fo' a while. =P I could call the hospital if ya wan'. O' maybeh I can get ya an ice pack...?

It's up ta you. *shrugs and then rolls his eyes at Johnny's comment*

Sammy: *grabs Floyd's nose cheerfully* :3

Zoot: *kisses Wanda on the cheek* Uhhh, and I always will, honey. I know you're gonna be fantastic and hey, maybe, uhhh, they'll let you sing in a few ads if you ask them. <3 *scrunches up his nose at the arrival of Wayne and then grabs the singer by the collar*

Good night, dip-*seagull squawk*. >/ *forcefully shoves the crooner out of the room and shuts the door*
  13. LinkiePie<3

Linda Mezzo: >.> *sneers at Lefty* Haw! XP Look at da mook! :p *gives Johnny a wan smile*

(seconds later)

*to Teeth* I'd thought so....yeah it wasn't that bad, I just overreacted, I guess. XP Eh, I don' need any hospital, I think an icepack would be just fine. Thanks again, Too'--eeth :3

Angie: Thanks! Yay! That sounds delicious! ^_^ Lets find a seat...hopefully they'll have bendy straws :B
  14. Winslow Leach

Lefty: *splashed with coffee* WACK! QUACKQUACKQUACKQUACK! *boxing stance, hopping up and down* Put up yer dukes! Put up yer dukes! QUACKQUACKQUACKQUACK! *stops and sniffs* 'Ey Fiama. Go easy on da salad dressin' in yer hair. I ka-no ya wanna keep it down, but dere's people starvin' all around da woild fer salad dressin'.

Floyd: *nasally* Oh no! Little dude stole my nose! Now I'll never smell again!

Lefty: Is dat a promise? 'Cause ya reek like a dead sasquatch.

Wanda: Singing in the ads? Gee, I never thought of that. They probably have them written already though. I mean, I'm shooting my first one tomorrow. I'd be too intimidated to go up to the director and ask if I could sing.

Wayne: *as door slams in his face* You haven't heard the last of me, my friends! Oh no! This is just the beginning, for Wayne Cornelius Butkus III shall return!
  15. Lil0Vampy

Lil0Vampy Member

Johnny: *prompty ignores Lefty* You sure you're okay, bambina? :/

---

Whatnot Teen: *dully* Here is your ice cream. Have a nice day. -___-

Liza: Yay! *noms*
  16. WhiteRabbit

Sammy: *lets go of the bass player's schnoz and gives a small yawn, snuggling up against him like a puppy* :3

Zoot: *takes Wanda's hand* Head up, baby. <3 Even if, uhhh, you're a little scared, you're going to be amazing. Just, ummm, think about all those girls (and Wayne) that you beat out today. That shows you got, ummm....spunk. :3

Dr. Teeth: *nods and then heads back to the kitchen to get a bag out of the freezer* What a night... *returns to the table a couple of minutes later* Jus' hold it on fo' a while and you should beh a'ight. *gives her a swift squeeze on the shoulder*

So what d'you guys wanna eat? If you still wanna eat, that is. =P
  17. LinkiePie<3

Linda Mezzo: :3 I'm sure I'm gonna be aright, bello....ow! Eh, mi scusi. X3

(couple minutes later)

*take the icepack from Teeth* Thank you so much. The icepack would totally help. And, I think I'll have a light salad with a touch of Italian dressin'. :3

Angie: *noms on icy creamy* Yum-Yum! ^_^
  18. Winslow Leach

Floyd: Whew! Thank you for giving me my nose back! I was sure it had gone off to the Land Where No Nose Returns. *laughs* Sleepy? I am, too. I only got 22 hours today.

Lefty: *to Teeth* Naw! Don't give Avril no icepack! I might wanna trow sometin' else at 'er!

Wanda: I owe it all to you, Sasha. I really and truly appreciate it, even though I'm so nervous. I never could have done it without you, sweetie. Thank you. <33

Lefty: *to no one in particular* So...we hear anytin' about dat pig? Anytin'? He go where da goblins go? Below? Below? Below? Yo-ho? :confused:
  19. Lil0Vampy

Lil0Vampy Member

Johnny: I'll have a BLT, thanks. Hey Linda, where did the old porker go? :p
  20. LinkiePie<3

Linda Mezzo: Who, Julius Strangepork? O__o I think I heard from Linko that he moved back to his homeland in Germany. I don't really know him well, but I guess he was kinda homesick.

So...anything new, honey? ;3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.