1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Hensonville City 2010

Discussion in 'Games' started by The Count, Feb 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Dr. Teeth: O_O *pushes Wayne off of his arm immediately, looking repulsed at the idea of being buddies with him* >/ Man, you do not touch meh, you undahstand? O' I'mma-- *crouches down and whispers something to the crooner*

An' furthahmo', you ain't allowed to call the sax man anythang referrin' to his homeliness. Onleh Floyd an' I can, albeit jokingleh. =P

Grape Ape: *falls on top of Wayne like a poyple bomb*

Zoot: Ummm, it's not that, baby... )= I grabbed Pew and my hands got sullied so bad. The germs are never gonna come out. Never, ever, ever gonna come out. Ever. O____o *buries his mug in Wanda's shoulder once more, whimpering*
  2. Winslow Leach

Winslow Leach Active Member

Wanda: I know how you feel, Sasha. But I'm sure your hands are clean enough, no? If not, come to my room. I have antibacterial soap that's strong enough to make Lefty shine! (leads Zoot out of room)

Floyd: *snapping out of his funk as soon as Grape Ape arrives* Oh man! Oh man, did you see that? ! *laughs* *fffffffffffffffffttttttttt!*

Voice: Mother doesn't approve of prune-flavored popsicles. They don't do the job of real prunes, and Mother finds that lazy.
  3. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

*Beth and Cookie sneak over to the sleeping Red in her hammock*
    Beth *whispering* Ready?
    Cookie *also whispering* Yep!
    Together: HAPPY BIRTHDAY RED!
    Red *waking up suddenly* Wha? What's going on?
    Beth: It's your birthday!
    Cookie: We make doozerstick pancakes for you
    Red: Really? Awesome! *sits up*
    Beth: Here you go dear - you just chill and relax on your special day
    Red: Thanks! *munches happily on her pancakes*
    Beth: So, today is also the start of a new term and we might be getting a new roommate. Just waiting for the ok from management.
    Cookie: New roommate bring cookie?
    Beth: I don't know, we'll have to find out. In the meantime, let's clean up a bit today so we're ready.
    Red: Clean? On my birthday?
    Beth: Well ok, you don't have to help that much today - but I might ask you some questions about stuff I can throw away and such
    Red: That's fair.
  4. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

Did you all know that today is Red Fraggle's birthday?
    Prairie:Yep!She sure is a hard Fraggle to buy for though.
    Yeah. I know she likes swimming though.So I bought her a cute blue bathing suit.showing Prairie the bathing suit and wrapping it Hopefully it'll fit her. And Chef is making her doozer stick cookies.
    Grover:Uh-oh...Red better be careful with those cookies. She might have to share with Cookie Monster.
    I don't think she'll mind.So the cookies are from Chef and the bathing suit is from the rest of us.
    Rosita:OK.
    going into the kitchen Chef?The cookies ready?
    Chef:Ja.Putting them in a box und putting a purty peenk ribbun on der box.he makes a curly -q on the end of the ribbon Okee.All dun!
    Off we go to Beth Red & Cookie's apartment
  5. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Beth *opens the door and sees Kathy and the gang* Oh hey guys! Red, you have some visitors!
    Red: Wow! Hi everyone! Come on in!
    Cookie: Do me smell cookies?
  6. beakerfan76

beakerfan76 Member

Me-You got some more visitors, Red. Happy birthday.
  7. Katzi428

Maybe you do...maybe you don't Cookie.;) Happy Birthday,birthday Fraggle!giving Red a big hug This is for you.giving her the box Hopefully it fits.The receipt's in there
    Chef: Und these are for yu.handing over the box of you know whats Yu mite wunt to share.But it's up tu yu. Heppy birthdey!
    Prairie:We also gotyou a gift card to Hensonville Mall.
  8. beakerfan76

beakerfan76 Member

Me-I got you this. (Holds out the present) It's a Rock Hockey stick.
  9. Katzi428

in the kitchen ,baking
    Prairie:Mmmmm...smells good in here!What are you making?
    Well Kelly had kind of a bad night last night so I thought I'd make her some comfort food.I'm making muffins.
    Prairie:What kind?
    Banana nut.
    Banana nut.
    Prairie,is something wrong with your hearing? I said.. then noticing a wicked gleam in her eye Ohhh...you think you're so funny,miss! You know what kind. You just want me to say it again so you and whoever is around can sing :sing: Doot do da doo doo:sing: right?
    Prairie giggles You're right.
    Well what would you have done if I wasn't making ban...er...those type of muffins.
    Prairie shrugs Oh well. Can you make some for us?
    Since you were honest and said you were going to pull that joke on me, yes. But I'll have to see if Chef needs the oven. After dropping off these muffins off at Kelly's I'm picking up Robin at school.
    Prairie:Bundle up...it's chilly outside!
    getting my Disney™ sweatjacket on and taking the plateful of muffins Thanks for the warning
    (OOC: Do you know what a devil it is trying to find that dang TM sign on the character map? I just didn't want my butt getting sued by the you know who company since I mentioned their product.)
  10. WhiteRabbit

Ailie: *brings a present to Beth's apartment; it's a wrapped up soccer ball because she and the roomies figured Red would like it since she loves sports* ... *places a birthday card signed by her and all of her roomies into the ribbon of the present and then rolls it into the room like Sprocket rolling his red ball* :confused: *disappears*
  11. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Hmmm... Looks like Opening Day will be tomorrow instead.
    *Leaves gift for Red, a trophy from :batty:'s Treasury Room back at the castle where he keeps his pieces of 8, along with a card and a giant peppermint Doozerstick candy cane.

Happy birthday Red and merry anniversary to the rest of the Rock. :smirk:
  12. beakerfan76

beakerfan76 Member

Me-We knew you'd love it, and it was Mokey's idea. Oh and the name's James, by the way.
  13. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Kelly (watches the movers): Well, that's almost it.

Spike: 'Ey, look -- muffins!

Kelly: What are they?

Spike (sniffs): I dunno. Don't seem like any kinda meat I evah had. Feel any bettah?

Kelly: I think so. Took a nap for a few hours. Still, the entire situation was rather traumatic. At least the cops were nice about it.

Spike (grinned)

Kelly (huggles him): A girl doesn't watch all those Law & Order episodes and then messes with the badge, y'know? Heeheehee.
  14. LinkiePie<3

LinkiePie<3 Well-Known Member

Angie: Well, the new semester starts tomorrow, and if we get into Club-Henson, we might get a new roommate since both Annie Sue and Dr. Strangepork are long gone. It's up to the management, though :3...

Linda Mezzo: ...Yeah, like Angie and I thought about it, and we think he'd be a great edition in our party since ya' know, it's like we're invaded by pork-pie. @__@

Raquel Porkbelly: >/ *crossing her arms; taking it as an offense towards the pig diversity* Did I hear a dispute comin' along, from Linda...YA' SKINNY LI'L---!

Linda Mezzo: ...Sorry! D:

Raquel Porkbelly: -loudly sniffs- Ya' better be! :'((

Link Hoghthrob: Spamela Hamderson! Spamela Hamderson! Spamela Hamderson! =PP

Raquel Porkbelly: *elbowing her hubby* >.>
  15. Winslow Leach

Wayne is asleep on the couch; Lefty creeps up to him, and drops something into his ear; he nudges the singer.

Lefty: Butkus...Butkus...wake up...

Wayne: ...eh...?

Lefty: Ya up, Butkus?

Wayne: ...huh...?

Lefty: Youse awake?

Wayne: Yeah.

Lefty: I want youse to ka-no I just dropped an earwig inta yer ear.

Wayne: A what? :confused:

Lefty: An earwig. It's a how ya say kind 'a caterpillar what likes ta live in yer ear. Once it goes in, it can never come out, on accounta it don't ka-no how ta toyn around, da dummy. Backin' up is impossible.

Wayne: O_O

Lefty: So what it does, see, is it continues ta feed as it moves trew yer ear. It crawls inside 'a yer head. Eventually it reaches yer brain, an' den...well...heh heh.

Wayne (leaps to his feet) You...you put one of those things...into my ear? !

Lefty: Yeah.

Wayne: WHY? !

Lefty: I 'unno. We got any sarsaparilla left?

Wayne: HELP!

Lefty: Oh, I forgot. Da earwig what I put in yer ear was female. An' a female lays eggs. Youse ka-no what dat means?

Wayne: Oh my--

Lefty: It means pretty soon, yer gonna have a nice family 'a dose little scamps borin' trew yer head! >=P

Lefty walks into kitchen, whistling.

Wayne emits a loud, piercing shriek.
  16. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Er guys... Please don't start adding the newer roommates from your submitted applications. That implies that they've been approved, which hasn't happened yet and won't start until the new thread gets opened which I hope to get to tomorrow.
    So if you keep that in mind should this post be ziffled I'd appreciate it. Thanks.
  17. WhiteRabbit

Blind Pew: *swaying back and forth in a disturbing manner* Pooor unfortunate zoooouls...zo zad...zo true...

Ailie:*waggling finger in time with the music like an idiot* =B

Blind Pew: Zis one longing to be thinnair
    Zat one wantz to get zee girl
    And do I help zem?
    *the music comes to a screeching halt*

Ailie: =D ...?

Blind Pew: ...

Ailie: ...well? Do you? =D

Blind Pew: Do I what?

Ailie: =(
  18. Winslow Leach

Lefty, smoking a cigar, paces; he is dressed like this:

http://images.partyamerica.com/images/products/en_us/detail/P404754_dt.jpg

Lefty: Okay, Brenda. Fer dis foist commoycial, yer brushin' yer teeth like dis...(brushes teeth with finger)

Wanda: With my finger? :confused:

Lefty: I couldn't afford no toothbrush. So ya brush yer teeth--

Wanda: And I say, Tooth Pal makes my smile ten times brighter.

Lefty: Eh?

Wanda: That's the line. Tooth Pal makes my smile ten times brighter.

Lefty: It ain't no more. I changed it.

Wanda: You can't do that.

Lefty: I'm da die-rector. I kin do whatever I ka-want. Now. Da ka-new line is, Tooth Pal is so yummy, I even eat it fer breakfast.

Wanda: O_O

Lefty: Say it. Say Tooth Pal is so yummy, I even eat it fer breakfast.

Wanda: But that's not--

Lefty: IT IS KA-NOW!

Wayne runs by, screaming, holding his head.
  19. WhiteRabbit

Blind Pew: *puts a fruit hat on his head and then pulls some maracas out of nowhere, shaking his rear to some Latin music* Ha-cha-cha!

Ailie: O_O My little mind...it's scarred. D= *jumps out the window and lands on the keyboard player*

Dr. Teeth: X_X *was returning from work but then he got squished under the weird girl* Yeah, 'cause I didn' have a bad enough night as it is...

Ailie: I love you, Chef. XP

Dr. Teeth: =/

Zoot: *makes up the audience behind the director's chair* Uhhh, you're doing great, honey. :confused: *gives Wanda a cheesy thumbs up*
  20. Winslow Leach

Lefty (spins around and points at Zoot) You shut up, er get out! I don't even ka-no why yer here.

Wanda: I invited him.

Lefty: I don't even ka-no why yer here. I taught I smelled sometin' dat reeked like stale bol-og-nee. How do ya ka-no Vicki anyway? I discovered her!

Wanda: Uh, no you didn't. :confused:

Lefty: Who said dat? Who's razzin' me when my back is toyned?

Wayne: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! !

Lefty: Shaddap! I'm woikin' ere! Crum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.