Hensonville City 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil0Vampy

Reaction score
Liza: :stick_out_tongue: Did I ask you, pretty boy?

Sal: *pokes Floyd* Wake up, mustache guy. *poke poke poke*

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
Cait: WOOHOO! *all dressed for the snow, dives into the snow outside* SNOW DAY! NO SCHOOOOOL! 8D

Digit: Well, are you excited--

Cait: I love snow. X33 *huggles it* BAH! COLD!

Lips: *smiling* I wonder if the others wanna join us. =33

Janice: Oh wow, that would be rully cool! =D

Cait: I dunno. TAG YOU'RE IT! *throws a snowball at Lips*

Bruce: Hey, wha-- *is hit with the snowball instead*

Cait: ... oops... XPPP

Clover: *giggles* X333 *wipes the snow away from Bruce's face*

Lil0Vampy

Reaction score
Gonzo: WHOOOPIE! *dives out of a top floor window into a snow bank*

Liza: *sticks her head out the window* Gonzo! D:

Gonzo: It's okay, I landed on my head! :big_grin:

Puckrox

Reaction score
Pepe: *comes through the front door* Hola!

Rizzo: Hey, what took ya so long?

Julia: Yeah! What'd you go to get?

Pepe: Oh nothing, just some of... these! *holds up a box of fireworks*

Julia: But it's not my birthday yet!

Pepe: H'okay, listen, fireworks do not always have to equal your birthday, chica.

Julia: ...butit'sjulyfourth...

Rizzo: That's awesome, Pepe! Let's go light them off outside.

Pepe: Agreed!

Rizzo: You comin', Jules?

Julia: Pfft. Of course!

*they all scurry outside*

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
(Storyteller is curled up on the sofa, nursing a bad cold.)

Storyteller: (sniffle) Why, oh why did I have to fall ill right before the annual saga-reading-and-critiquing festival?
Beige: (sotto voce) Divine providence. (out loud) How's that bookcase coming along?
Erin: I can't believe this. I can usually cram fifteen books into a space meant for one, but I can't do it tonight. (shoehorns a pair of sci-fi novels onto the shelf) I don't need a bookshelf - what I need is a Tardis.
Scooter: Well, there is a Dr. Who convention in town next month...maybe there's room up on that top shelf for "Mists of Avalon."
Nora: No, Marion Zimmer Bradley's books all need to be together.
Scooter: Come on, it's all on the same shelf, isn't it?
Nora: Yeah, but the Darkover books need to be in chronological order or the reader's head explodes...
Storyteller: Ah...ah...ah...
Beige: Uh, people, speaking of explosions...
Storyteller: Ah-CHOO!

(The force of the sneeze causes the bookshelf to collapse, burying Erin, Scooter and Nora in books.)

Beige: Well, looks like you three got the book thrown at you. (laughs)
Erin: Knock it off with the jokes and help dig us out of here.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mmm... Guess Erin had about the same luck as those wandering hiking pigs.
*Uncle Deadly comes home with treasures of his own from the fanfic library. Well, not the MC library, it's from the fanfic.net place, but we're able to get them in stock thanks to Kim (Skeeter Muppet)'s assistance.

So, whaddya get Uncle D?
UD: There's Hatter's Writing Desk from Batman Animated Series, When the Bookworm Met the Diva from Total Drama, Scrappy Doo and the Creep Kids, Pretty Guardians of the Universe: Starlights from Sailor Moon, and that defrightful Beetlejuice story by Expensive Pizza.
Good... Still waiting for Nightmare stories to be updated.
*Sits down to read/listen.

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
Clover: *dodges some flying plush toys (don't ask) and makes it out of Apt. 9* ... *sighs in relief* That was weird... Definitely didn't expect that after work... ._. *goes over to Apt. 7 and knocks on the door* Papa? Are you in? :confused:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Erin: (sliding book onto shelf) Okay...this shelf is finally fixed. But guys, I don't recommend making any sudden moves around it.
Scooter: Hey, no problem. My uncle J.P. had this huge collection of antique weapons in his office, you know, so he could intimidate people who were behind on their rent. One false move and you could find a mace on your head.
Storyteller: (still nursing a cold) Mmm...reminds me of this story I'm researching, about a lost cave called Pitfall Cavern...(sneezes)

(bookshelf totters unsteadily; Erin and Scooter grab it to steady it)

Beige: Save your breath, story lady, you're under the weather - which in your case, would a Category 4 hurricane.
Storyteller: Oh, stop it - must you Cave Fraggles crack jokes about people's health?
Beige: Well, cracking jokes is a lot more fun than cracking rocks - and we did plenty of that when...

(Nora enters)

Nora: Mail call, people. (shuffles through mail) Well, well, well, my evil little sister is campaigning to do her Scouting Girls cookie drive again here.
Erin: Oh, is it that time of year again? I've been craving a few Mint Dreams.
Scooter: You'd have to clear it with Ed, though - give him and the others advance warning. And put me down for a box of Orange Delights.

Lil0Vampy

Reaction score
Liza: *is staring at the TV*

Camilla: Grauk gauk bwauk bauk gyauk. (You haven't gotten off the couch in hours.)

Liza:...What's up with Betty Boop, anyway? XP

Puckrox

Reaction score
*Rizzo is devouring some four day old pizza in the kitchen area of the apartment, while Pepe comes out of his room, showing off a new shirt*

Pepe: What do you think, huh?

Rizzo: It's all right.

Pepe: All right? It is more than all right! The womens will go crazy, no?

Rizzo: Whatever you say. :shifty:

Julia: *comes through the front door, obviously haggard from stress* Hey guys...

Rizzo: Jules! Where ya been?

Pepe: Si! It feels like days since we've seen you. Also, what do you think of this shirt?

Julia: Sorry guys. School's just been so busy, and rehearsals are getting out of control schedule wise. What with homework and rehearsals and classes and improv club, I've barely had any time to even go on my computer. Seriously, all I want to do is take a nice, hot shower.

Rizzo: Aaw. *hugs* Poor college kid.

Julia: And that's an ugly shirt, Pepe.

Pepe: Curses.

((OOC: This entry is based on real life. FML.))

Status
Not open for further replies.