Hensonville City 2011

Katzi428

Reaction score
sad sigh
Robin: It sure is sad when people die.
You've got that right, kiddo. But now she's with Uncle Kermit's pal Jim.
Robin nods in agreement They're lighting candles next door .Can we do that too?
Yeah.. that's a sweet idea. Go gather everyone else around and one of us adults will light some candles OK?
Robin gets all the occupants of Apartment 2.Then we all sit and say our goodbyes to Jane Henson

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
*sighs heavily; tear descending down her cheek* ...it's with a heavy heart, we say farewell to Jane Henson...

Betty Lou: I'm so sad...I'm crying...I'm hysterical...I'm lost...I'm confused...but I know she's still here...in our hearts...with Jim Henson... *mourns in Link's arms*

Link Hogthrob: *consoling BL* I know. I know...*chokes a tear*

Luanne: *lights a candle, mourning uncontrollably*

Link Hogthrob: *comfortably swings his manly arms around the girls, not minding the heavy strains on his favorite cardigan* ... *sends a blow kiss to the sky* To my dearest... <3

the occupants of Apt. 10 band together and share their final farewells to the beloved Jane Henson

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*:batty: sets out to drum up some support from the townhouse residents, especially hoping his fellows from the Street will vote for him after winning the regional to now beat Bear in the semifinal match of this year's Muppet Madness tournament.

Katzi428

Reaction score
*:batty: sets out to drum up some support from the townhouse residents, especially hoping his fellows from the Street will vote for him after winning the regional to now beat Bear in the semifinal match of this year's Muppet Madness tournament.
:super: Do not worry our counting friend We voted for the right person.
Hey Count trust me. you'll find out at the end of elections whether people voted for you or Cookie. You both have been around the Street just as long. And no putting people in a trance if you found out that they voted for Cookie OK?. This was a secret ballot.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Er Kathy... I'm not sure if you read that post of mine you quoted before replying, so I'll just let you go back and read it again.

Now what creepy creature am I going to plug in as #80... *Ponders, coming up eighty, uh, empty.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Trying to drum up some more last-minute voting support for :batty: as I know Beth's doing the same for :sympathy: hoping for another win for the master mathematics Muppet.

Katzi428

Reaction score
I had thought that Cookie was running against Count. But I found out that Rowlf won. I'm sorry Count .Maybe next time, hokay? Chef is fixing you devils food cuppycakes with numbers on them for a consolation prize . (They're edible.. I promise :wink:)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm sure he'll like them. Thanks :hungry:
*Decides to turn on the AC so it's not so balmy down here.

Katzi428

Reaction score
I'm sure he'll like them. Thanks :hungry:
*Decides to turn on the AC so it's not so balmy down here.
Chef: Ah.. it's okee! Hope he likes it!

Sneaks off to Beth Rowlf & Cookie's with a congratulatory cake :Yoohoo! Roolfee! Congretuleshuns! I mede a speshul ceke fur yu! comes back sees me in the doorway and lets of Swedish expletives Yu scared me!

Did you kiss your mother with that mouth??

Chef: Hoo du yu know whut I said?

I've lived with you for a few years knuckle head! You've taught me how to curse in Swedish. Plus you've said those things when either hitting yourself with a kitchen utensil or stubbing your toe .Why were you at Rowlf's?

Chef: Being a gud sport und coongretlating him with a ceke! Both sides deserve a ceke!
You're very sweet!

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
Ellie: *singing a song* I think I might get used ta ya...I might have ta take your number when I'm through with ya...*keeps humming the song*

Susie: *trying to plug her ears* Ellie, haven't you been singing that same song for three days?

Ellie: *nods yes; she can't seem to stop singing it* Make me remember you...Like you remember me...*stops at last* Yeah! I think I have a problem! *goes back to humming the tune again*

Susie: *grabs Ernie's saxophone and hands it to him* Ernie, do you mind?

Ernie: No problem Susie! *puts down his duckie, takes the sax and starts to play*

Bert: *unplugs his ears; he was getting tired of Ellie's singing*