Hensonville City 2011

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
August to October huh? I'll wait until you know fer sure.

You mentioned maybe being there for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. Thing is, I'm considering going to WDW with my best friend in October, but that's only if there'll be a big celebration event for the 20th anniversary of The Nightmare Before Christmas, which was released on October 29 1993. I'll contact my Disney Pin friends, but if you hear anything about it please LMK okay. If there's no big celebration, then I'm mulling over being a sponsor to someone going to Disney World for their annual pin/vinylmation event, this year being held on the Friday the 13 weekend and titled "13 Reflections of Evil" focusing on the Disney villains.
So you know, being a sponsor means that I tell the person who'll be going to the event which pins/merch I'd like them to get for me... They fill out their reservations forms with the pins they want for themselves and then the ones I asked for... And then they ship them and I end up paying them however much it cost that person to get the extra pins. At least, I think that's how it works.

*Goes off to watch some sports in our living room area on the skelevision.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Wonders what Kelly and Pin think of the video with her explaining how a Doozer works that went up earlier this week. :busy:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yep... There's a video of Jerry Juul talking to Gobo and another showing how to make a Doozer, apparently both bonus features from the "new" 30th anniversary FR complete DVD set being released this year, the threads are over in the FR section.

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
Ellie: *singing along badly* I love the way you work it...No Diggity!

Bert: Again with that? *frowns*

Ellie: *stops singing* Well, yeah...*goes back to singing* No Diggity!

Bert: *sighs* Of course...

Ernie: Oh, lighten up Bert! *starts playing his sax to accompany Ellie's bad singing XD*

Ellie: *stops singing again* It might help if I knew more of the words...

Ernie: *keeps playing regardless*

Ellie: Dance party! *starts dancing around*

Susie: Ellie, some of us are trying to sleep!

Ernie: *stops the sax playing for a second* But we aren't *laughs*

Susie: Well, if you can't beat them...*shrugs and decides to join the impromtu dance party*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
:insatiable: *watching TV: Wha?! No! Me no can believe him!

What happened Cookie?

:insatiable: That Colbert guy... Him say that because David Coke from Coca-Cola donate $23 M to PBS... They should replace me with stack of Brawny paper towels. Him say it just as lovable and twice as absorbent.

But I thought you were a close personal friend of the show? He even endorsed the fact little Joey kept inserting you into the alphabet song.

:insatiable: Guess not.

Don't let it get you blue...

:insatiable: But me already blue Ed.

Er, I mean, just shrug it off and move on to whatever you've got lined up next for the day.

:insatiable: That sound like good plan.
*Goes off to wash his fur for a playdate with Lulu at the park.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (picks petals off a flower): Should go for it, should not go for it. Should go for it ...

Cotterpin: Whatcha up to?

Kelly: My supervisor keeps wanting me to take over the educator position, what with my organization skills, my critical thinking skills, and my education background.

Cotterpin: Are you going to go for it?

Kelly: There's already someone in that position. I'm ambitious and want to take over the world someday, but not if it hurts someone else. That's immoral.

Cotterpin: You can't control what your bosses decide. If they think you're good at it, you should go for it.

Kelly: I just don't want to be the one responsible for making someone unhappy.

Cotterpin (sighs): Your ambition is a little deflated. You need to perk up and take the engine by the gears.

Kelly (rolls eyes): Says the one who was despondent over getting a helmet and wanted to run away to become a Fraggle...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Meanwhile...

:batty: happily counts the thunderclaps from the rainstorm outside.
:insatiable: samples some of the new desserts to be featured at the Bat, Bolt & Skull's menu this upcoming month.
Uncle Deadly *campaign for a "maniacal" smilie!* reads the newest chapter of Kermie's Girl.
Fatatita purrsues Gaffer outside in the halls.
Ed has a small headache tapering off, that's the last time I'll listen to :embarrassed: about the sugar in the champagne trick.

Just another ordinary night at HV Apt 1.

Elsewheres...

:news: takes the elevator upstairs to Apt 4 after the rain soaked his plaid coat, chatting back and forth with his reports producer who wouldn't dare get caught in the rain and have her perm or Ratolfo Vermentino jacket ruined—even if that meant she had to hitch inside the plaid avenger's pockets.

Yep, another ordinary night.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (sniffles): I'm just wild about Harry...

Cotterpin (nods): And Harry's wild about me...

Kelly: With every misses of his kisses ...

Cotterpin: Is that the right verse?

Kelly: That's what it sounds like. Her episode is one of my favorites. *bows head* Goodbye, you wonderful Jean Stapleton, you. *sigh*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Drops off a present for :grouchy: for his birthday, stale dead fish with overly salty spinachweed blecchamel on burnt toast.

Sad to hear about Jean's death. I'll personally always remember her best as Mother Goose from the Disney Rock 'n' Rhyme TV special.