Hensonville City 2011

Katzi428

Reaction score
After the show
:hungry:: Yay! Kurmit did vunderfully!
He sure did!
:super: : I know that that lady was playing the guitar. But I want to ask Kermit to give me banjo or guitar lessons. I only know how to play the flute and a little bit of piano.
Prairie: Well the guitar is kind of hard. Same with the banjo. You have to start with. My dog has fleas
:sympathy:
:Hey! I do not!!
Prairie: Not you Rowlf!
:sympathy: :That's better! I was a bit insulted at first!

Katzi428

Reaction score
Robin: Mom? You know...you don't have to watch tonight's episode if you don't want to.
Why do you say that? I've been looking forward to it!
Robin: Well...it'll be kinda boring.
Hmmm...I sense a bit of reverse psychology here. OK kid...lay it on your ol' mom. What's up?
Robin: Exactly!
What do you mean..."exactly"
Robin: "Kid" ! They make me seem like a little kid who doesn't know anything! And you just called me a kid!
Oh Robin! I meant "kid" as a term of endearment! I'm sorry! As far as them treating you like a kid on the show; I agree that it wasn't too nice. I guess it's because you're the youngest member . You're smarter than they think! Uncle Kermit and Aunt Piggy should have talked to them about how mature you are.You can handle divorces, break ups and things like that.
Robin: You think the gang at school will be the same way?
I sure hope so. Especially a certain young lady pig we both know of, right?
Robin: Mo-om! blushes Thank you. I'm gonna call them anyway and tell them that this was on a script just in case they think I sound like a dweeb! They'll know I'm not REALLY one!
You do that!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Wait... Did Kermit say Robin's parents split? You mean the Muppets production staff is actually paying attention to our long-running fanfics here on this forum? *Stares at the camera. What are you looking at.

*Chuckles when Robin says he can't understand anything :hungry: says.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Wait... Did Kermit say Robin's parents split? You mean the Muppets production staff is actually paying attention to our long-running fanfics here on this forum? *Stares at the camera. What are you looking at.

*Chuckles when Robin says he can't understand anything :hungry: says.
I'm wondering the same thing about if one of the writers is actually a member (or former member) of here that writes fanfics about Kermit & Robin !
:hungry:...Heehee.. sumtimes I am kinda hard tu understand!
Robin: Huh? What're you saying Chef?:smirk:
Smarty frog!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, remember the whole thing started with Bo's Robin's Story. Then that plotpoint got used in pretty much all of Lisa's fics and Gina's fics and we've sort of taken it as semi-Muppet cannon amongst ourselves. Glad we got to go to Rowlf's Tavern at the end, but I don't think that last little segment with Laura Spencer and :cluck: made much sense.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Now Robin...are you done slinking down in your chair since the show is over?
Robin: Yes. I never want to see that episode again! I don't know why they made me say that I can't understand what Chef was saying! I've known him forever! I sounded so stupid!
Relax, honey...it's over and done with.
the phone rings ...Prairie picks it up and says it's for Robin.
Robin: Uh oh...here we go.......goes into the other room and talks.......he says a few words that I don't want coming out of his mouth . Do I ignore that or risk telling him I heard it & tell him to watch his language? Choice number 2 wins. He gets off the phone 10 minutes later and he comes back in the room.
Robin?
Robin: Yes?
Look...at the risk of being a nosy mother, I don't appreciate the language you used on the phone. Do you hear me or any other adult here using it?
Robin: Well... you used it a couple of times.
thinking back...uhoh.... Yeah...I did. But I had stubbed my toe .You have to admit , I do watch my language around you. I'd prefer if you do the same, all right? I'm not going to make a big deal about it because it's a first offense .
Robin: All right. I'm sorry. I'm going upstairs to Skype my parents.
OK. Tell them I said hi. And Robin?
Robin: Hmmm?
hugging him I really do love you. You've grown up to be a smart young man.
Robin hugging me back Love you too. 'Round the moon and back again. Didja think I forgot that part?:wink:
Nope! 'Round the moon and back again. Sweet dreams. Oh yeah...I don't have to tell you to obey Rowlf and Chef while I'm on my cruise right?
Robin pretending to pout No wild parties?
No, wise butt...no wild parties!!
Robin: Good! I wasn't going to anyway!
Good thinking!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*The scare crew drops off the chocolate brownie cake that the more aptly talented food-prepping dwellers made at Apt 3 for Aunt Ru and :mad:, along with an appropriate birthday card, leaving it in the hands of one of her other roommates either the frog or the bear. If only we could tell which one of them was which. It's always so confusing when they're both not wearing hats. :stick_out_tongue:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Tis a bonnie day to be one o' tha frogs in tha glen.
UD: Oh save us, he's gotten into his Scottish brogue again.
And why shouldna I embrace me Scotchness, e'en if it be just tha accent? Tis St. Patrick's Day today.
UD: So?
True laddie, it idna St. Andrew's Day, but any excuse to go hunting for leprechaun gold or four-leaf clovers.
UD: As if, you know leprechaun's gold disappears about an hour after you've gotten it. Not like the real thing, and I should know since one of my relatives guards the stuff at that goblin bank.
Acchai lad. Just lemme know when those eggs be ready for peelin', I'll be bunkin' duun with me favorite St. Patrick's fic for tha day.
UD: Yes, we'll have everything for a late lunch/early supper with our friends if any should deem our cooking safe enough to come.

Katzi428

Reaction score
shaking my head That Robin is a crazy one sometimes.
Prairie: Why?
Well actually it's not Robin. It's one of his friends. The kid said that since Robin's all green, he should go to school all naked today .
:sympathy:: HUH? Nice friend Robin has there!
I think the kid was joking. At least I hope he was joking! If Robin went to school in the buff, it'd be a good way for him to get suspended. And for me to give Robin a good grounding. At least Robin had the good sense to tell me.
Prairie: Yeah. So is Chef making Irish Soda Bread today?
Hopefully with baking soda & not the kind of soda you drink!
:eek:
We rush to the kitchen where :hungry: has Coke, root beer , grape soda, 7Up and Orange soda lined up. He's humming contentedly and just about to dump the root beer into the bowl
Chef......NO! Drinking soda isn't for Irish soda bread!!
:hungry:: Heehee! shows us the can and the bowl Emptee! then shows us a box of baking soda and flour I heve a recipe fur der Irish soda bred!
Chef ..making a motion like I'm going to wring his neck One of these days, I'll get even with you! You're SUCH a clown!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You canna blame him, he has some o' the mischief o' his people.
UD: You mean the Swedes?
Nay, the fair folk, he's one o' those Leprechaun Brothers af'er all.
:insatiable: You know, me could go for some pie. Especially after finishing last chapter of Aunt Ru's fic.
I'll second tha, fella.