Hensonville City 2011

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Don't feel bad Robin... My own mom took some pics and all it was a partially cloudy sun sky anyway. *Shrugs. I'm more enthused when there's a blood moon.
UD: Ah yes, heralding another blood moon ball.
:batty: Those are vonderful, we dance until midnight.

Or maybe a doughnut moon...
:insatiable: That sound much better, and much more delicious too.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Ed's been watching Forensic Frights on MMN, hooked onto the show due to Uncle Deadly's influence. *Got an idea for a fic parody of one of the cases from yesterday's block involving a couple SST guys and a guest killer. Dunno when or if it'd get posted what with working with haunters' write-ups, but it'd be a quick oneshot so maybe, no promises, no crossed fingers, Count dislikes that sort of thing as an old Munsters joke.

BEAR 2

Reaction score
Bryan: Aah, what a nice and chill day off.
Bert: Chill is right. It's freezing! Where are my earmuffs?
Big Bird: I'm not that cold.
Ernie: You have warm feathers, Big Bird. Ol' buddy Bert is nothing but skin and bones. (Poking at Bert's floppy arms). Heeheehee!
Bert: (shooing Ernie) Stop that!
Bryan: Well, the weather definitely has changed, but I love it. Sweater weather!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Earlier...

Count brings in the groceries for the week, stocking up hoping the good weather will hold till past Monday.
Ed helps putting away the milk bought in containers of quarts, and the cat food for Fatatita.
Both Count and Uncle Deadly tuck away a few chocolate goodies, knowing full well the sweet fangs of their fellow roommates.
Cookie swipes a banana from the six-hand seven-hand eight-hand bunch, noting the stuff in the pantry for healthy cereal breakfasts.

*Now-ish.
Waiting to hear if Irma sweeps in that parabolic curve most storms end up taking, we don't want to get hit like Harvey.
Maybe :frown: got some news, if he's been watching the I Channel again.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Returns from cutting down a swath of stupid posts.

*Has to wait until 11 PM for latest updates on Irma's path, not her trip through the stars from the MB's nursery. :zany:

BEAR 2

Reaction score
Bert (Appearing in Ed's window): Ed, I've been watching the weather report. A storm is definitely a FOOT!
Ernie: A hurricane at HAND!
Big Bird: And it's HEADing towards the Caribbean!
Bryan: Hmm...seems like everyBODY better be prepared...

BEAR 2

Reaction score
P.S. Ed, stay safe! Keep us abreast of what's going on.

Pepe randomly appears: Did someone say "bre--"
Bryan: Family forum, Pepe. Family forum.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Bry... Been staying updated meself, the latest report will come in at 2 PM, but the full details are at the 5 PM report. It says we'll start feeling the winds/rains tomorrow morning around 8 AM, just after that report comes in. They're now judging Irma to be as strong as Katrina, but it won't really dip so low as to sweep us in its path. The monsters here will be closing and nailing shut the coffin lid shutters over the apartment's windows. After that, we'll probably drop into the underground bunker, so don't be worried if we're not here through the weekend. If so, then that means Irma breezed past en route to the US coast.

Hope Kathy and hers are getting ready too. :sympathy:

BEAR 2

Reaction score
Ernie: Got all the provisions, Bert?
(Bert comes into the room arms full of oatmeal boxes)
Bert: Yeah yeah...
(He looses balance and they tumble to the floor)
Ernie: Oatmeal, Bert?
Bert: Hey, its nature to the rescue! And it sticks to the ribs. (Laughs)
Ernie: Hmm.
Bert: Just one thing, Ernie...how are we going to get these things to Ed's room? The doors and windows are all boarded up.
Ernie: I've already thought of that, ol' buddy... (holds up a big shovel) We dig! Hehehe! We'll make a pitstop at Kathy's on the way.
Bert: Ernie...
Ernie: You better pick up that oatmeal, Bert. It's right in the middle of my digging spot.

BEAR 2

Reaction score
(Ernie has been digging, while Bert follows with a big backpack and getting dirt flung to the face, they are deep underground...)

Bert: Ernie, are you sure this is a good idea? Ed and Kathy live steps away down the hall. We must be at least 20 feet underground.

Ernie: It's okay, Bert. The plumbing structure is right below the building. We have to go deep enough to avoid the--

!CLUNK!

--pipes!

(Bert had just run into a pipe and is lying on the ground)

Ernie: Bert? You okay, pal! Gee...looks like we have to go deeper than I thought. Bert...?