Her surprise She'll never forget

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
Heres another Leah and Zoot story. Sooooo excited bout my birthday! Enjoy and plz comment.

Zoot woke up one morning and checked his calender. It was the 16th of August. That means, it was his girlfriend, Leah's birthday. He and her have been dating for almost 2-3 years. He wanted to give her a gift she'll never forget.

He stares to his fellow bandmates, they were still sleeping. Lips and Mari were sleeping on the top bunk, Janice and Floyd were cuddling together on an air-matress, Dr.Teeth and Karin were sleeping on a purple beanbag, and Animal slept in the closet. Again. But, he doesn't see Leah anywhere. He and Leah sleep together on the bottom bunk, but when he turned around, she wasn't there either. Then he remembered, she must've took the couch last night. He got up, without waking anyone up, and left the door.

Zoot crept downstairs to the livingroom. There, he sees his girlfriend laying on the couch. She covered herself up with a long pillow and at least 2 or 3 blankets. She was still sleeping. And the tv was on Nickelodeon. Spongebob was on. Zoot and Leah love that show. Zoot tip-toed to her and removed the long pillow. Her hair was all over the place, and she was inhaling it. Zoot petted her silky, light blue pj pants and bent over and brushes her blue hair out of her face. Zoot kisses her forehead and whispers, "Happy Birthday baby..." into her ear. She opens her eyes slowly and sees her man, smiling at her. "Thanks honey." Leah says weakly. Zoot helps Leah up and they both watched Spongebob together.

They didn't hear Dr.Teeth come downstairs with Lips trailing behind him. They were having some conversation about a song. Lips first notices Zoot and Leah together. Lips nugged Dr.Teeth by the elbow, "Man, Its her birthday." he whispers. "Oh right." Dr.Teeth said, "Little miss 14 year old." They crept over to the 2 and and they see Zoot watching TV and Leah, who's head fell on Zoot's sholder. Dr.Teeth and Lips approached to head upstairs to get ready for the day. Lips, however didn't follow. He went up to the two. "Mornin'!" he began, he ruffled Leah's hair, "Happy Birthday Leah." Leah smiled to Lips and said, "Thanks man, wheres your kid?" "Huh? Oh shes still sleeping." Lips continued. That was Mari's cue. She came downstairs with her red t-shirt and black pj pants, she was yawning, so that got their attention.

"Morning Daddy." Mari said, she was really tired. Lips approached her, picked her up, and kissed her on the forehead. "Morning Sleepyhead." he said. Leah playfully hits Lips with a small pillow. "What?" Lips asked with a smile. Leah just simply shrugged. Zoot cups Leah's head in his hands and kisses her on the lips. After they let go, Lips places Mari by Leah. "Happy Birthday!" she said with a hug. "Awww..." she cooed, "Thanks Mari." The 6 year-old pure-bred Muppet was picked up by Zoot and ruffled her hair. "Hey, stop." she yelled weakly. "heh heh, alright kiddo." Zoot said. He just loves that kid as much as Lips does. "Like, aww...." said a valley girl voice. "I'll say, man." said another voice. "LEOOT! LEOOT! AHAHAHAH!" said.....well...Animal. They all turn around to see Floyd, Janice, Dr.Teeth, Karin and Animal, all by the stairs. Karin just laughed a little. Dr.Teeth picked her up. Zoot groaned. "Really man, Really? How long were you....." Zoot stopped. "Oh, like, we've been standin' for like, at least five minutes." Janice continued. The rest of the band just laughed. Zoot rolls his eyes. Lips, Mari, and especially Leah couldn't help but laugh. Zoot playfully hits Leah on the shoulder. "Sorry, she sometimes makes me laugh." she said.

After breakfast, Lips picked Mari up and headed upstairs. About 7 minutes later, they came back downstairs. "Hey man." Lips said to Dr.Teeth, "Me and Mari are goin' to pick up Trumpet Girl." Dr.Teeth nodded and they left.

srry...my sissy wants to get on, more tomorrow.

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Wait wait wait......I think I know what it is...I think I know what it is! (On another note, good so far.)

Hubert

Reaction score
Looks pretty good so far...something I really like is the playfulness and teasing between the band members that you displayed. It really gives a great picture of how close they are to each other.

One other thing...pay extra attention to your tenses. It seemed that you kept switching back between a past tense and a present tense.

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
As Lips and Mari left, Zoot and Leah headed ustairs. Zoot was taking her to a birthday lunch later today. It was almost 12. A while later, Zoot came out wearing the same exact outfit he wore to the 'Rockin' Robin' sketch and leah wearing a white tank-top, a red polka-dot dress covering it, her blue hair was all in the back, long as usual, and was wearing her black sandals. Zoot approached to her, "Wow babe" he said, "You look beautiful." "So do you." she replied. Leah takes Zoot's hand and they headed downstairs.

The band saw the 2. Floyd letted out a whistle and yelled, "Wow! You two look amazing!" "I'll say." Mari said from the kitchen. Everyone just starred, except Animal, who was just sleeping. Dr.Teeth said, "Alright, you two go have fun. We'll stay here." Leah nodded. Zoot told Leah that he'll catch up. Zoot ran up to the Good Doctor. "Hey man, how long will it take till' your ready?" he asked. Dr.Teeth replied, "To be positivly positive with ya man, I have no clue. We'll just call you. Keep her out of the house until we're ready. And don't you worry, we got your gift to her. Its in the hall closet. Now get out there! Your girl is waiting for you." Zoot nodded after that mouthful of orders. And left.

Zoot took Leah to the Muppet Pizzaria for lunch, Zoot brought his saxophone so he played music for her, they went to the park, and went for a walk. Lastly, they went back to the park, since they've gotten nothing else to do. "This was wonderful Zoot," Leah said once they sat down. "But shouldn't we be heading home? Its getting late." "No, I mean, the nights' still young. I..."Zoot said as he paused to think. He looks at the sunset. "Woah, check out the sunset!" he replied. Leah turns her head to see the breath-taking sunset. She calms down and lays her head on Zoot's lap. She then kisses him on the lips.

Suddenly, she felt vibrating. "Zoot, I think your phone's ringing." she said, she picks her head up. Zoot takes out his phone, it was Teeth. "Excuse me Lee. I'll be back." he said. Leah nodds and blows him a kiss. Zoot blew one back.

Zoot: Hey man, hows everything overthere?
Dr.Teeth: Man, its goin' good! The decorations are up and the cake and other foods are here. Almost all of the Muppets are....Hey Greenstuff! Sorry. Kermit's here. Meaning, well, all muppets are here.
Zoot: Cool, man, so should we go ahead and head over?
Dr.Teeth: Yeah, c'mon over. We're ready. Lips will keep an eye on ya.
Zoot: Ok, we'll be there soon.
Dr.Teeth: Ok. Bye.
Zoot: Bye.

Zoot puts his phone in his saxophone case. "You ready?" he asks Leah. She nodds. "Good, make sure your eyes are closed." he continues. "Its a surprise." Leah giggles, "Oh, alright." she covers her eyes and Zoot helped her walk.

Everyone was waiting for Zoot to bring the birthday girl. Lips was watching out the window for them. He knew Zoot didn't take the car, so Lips turned the porch light on. Suddenly, he sees red with white polka-dots. With blue skin! It was Leah! "Guys!" he yelled. "They're here! Everyone get into position!!!" As everyone found a hidding spot, Floyd helped Mari shut the lights off, then she left to hide with her father.

"Now, are you sure you can't see?" Zoot asked. "You tell me. My arms were tired earlier and now your covering them for me. So, yeah I'm sure." Meanwhile, back inside, "Ok, everyone be quiet!" Kermit yelled in a whisper. The door opened. Zoot asked, "You ready baby?" "Yeah." Leah sang back. Janice crept quietly and turned the lights on.

And then....................................

More soon.

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
"SURPRISE!!!!" everyone jumped and yelled. Zoot uncovers her eyes. Leah sees her bandmates, their kids, and the Muppets all over the house. Dr.Teeth, Lips, Animal, Floyd, Janice, and Zoot hugged Leah. "Oh, thanks guys! This is amazing!" she thanked. "Oh, like, don't thank us." Janice said. Floyd picks up Karin. "Yeah, it was your dude's idea. A.K.A, your boyfriend." he replied. Leah turns her head to Zoot. She smiled, "Did you do this for me? I coulda sworn you'd forget." "Are you kiddin' me babe, I would never miss my girlfriend's birthday." Zoot said. "Besides, I want this day to be extra special for you." Animal bursted behind Zoot, "LETS PARTY!!!" he yelled.

The party went on for hours. There was cake, dancing, and Zoot got pied! (Which is someone throwing a pie in somebody else's face.) And guess who threw the pie in his face.....Leah and Mari. Everyone was bursting out laughing! Yes, even Statler, Waldorf and Sam. During the party, Fozzie tells Leah some of his new jokes. "Ok Ok heres a good one!" he exclaimed. "Oh boy..." said Jaz. Whos Fozzie's girlfriend and a real good friend to Leah. Fozzie turns to Zoot. "Hey look! A Zoot Suit! Ah Wocka Wocka Wocka!" he said. Leah and Jaz started laughing. Zoot laughed a little. There was a slow dance. Zoot took Leah's hand and led her to the dancefloor, which was the livingroom.

After the slow dance, Leah opened the gifts. Zoot tells her to save his for later. (I'm just going to tell you just a few people.) Jaz and Fozzie gave her a laptop, Lips and Mari gave her a new camera, Janice gave her the Electric Mayhem album, Floyd and Animal gave her shades like Zoot's (literally, it looks like the ones he wore back in the 1970s), Dr.Teeth and Karin gave her an autograph by Miley Cyrus, Walter, Kermit, Miss Piggy, Fozzie, and Gonzo gave her the Muppet Show seasons 1-5 DVD collection, Trumpet Girl gave her a tux like how the orchestra wears, Nigel gave her a sax, Sam gave her a letter from the President of the United States(President Barrak Obama), Rowlf gave her a 'Brains All Gone' Poster and CD, Crazy Harry gave her a TNT necklace, and Lew Zealand gave her a boomerang fish charm braclet. After the party, everyone left and the band got ready for bed.

Before Leah started to head upstairs, Zoot grabbed her. "Whats up?" she asked. "You didn't open my gift yet babe." he replied. "Oh sorry, I forgot!" Leah replied. Zoot took her to the hall closet, he opens the door and takes out a gift from the top shelf. It was a triple gift stack. "Wait till' you see these, I think your going to like these." he said. Zoot led her to the couch. Zoot hands her the card, on the front was a picture of the Hollywood sign and under it was 'Happy Birthday'. Leah opens it. She read, 'Happy Birthday Le-Le! I love you! love Zoot' Leah smiles at Zoot. Zoot hands her the bottom. It was a photo album of Leah, Zoot, and the rest of the band. "Zoot, its beautiful! We'll look through it later." she said with a half hug. Zoot nodds and gives her the medium gift. It was a hippie clothing set. With a headband, cloak, t-shirt, glasses, braclet, leggings, skirt, and ankle braclet. Leah smiles at Zoot widely. And Zoot handed her the last gift. A CD. "Whats the CD for?" Leah asked curiously. "I'll show ya." Zoot said as he puts the CD in the DVD player.

The song is 'Can You Feel the Love Tonight' by Elton John. "Its a slideshow I put together of you and me." It showed times when Zoot and Leah were at a concert, waterpark, parties, tours, hang outs, performances, and alone time. And even Carnivals. Once the slide show was over, there was a video.

Zoot: Ok Lips. Is it recording?
Lips: Yeah, hurry man, ma arms are getting worn out.
Zoot: Survive the pain.
Lips: Got it.
Zoot: Right. Alright. Baby, I just want to take the time and say it. You and I are definetly made for eachother. And well, you are the wind beneth my wings. Your following my every move, well most of the time. Even though I'm jewish and your not, and I'm 50 and your 15.....
Lips: 14.
Zoot: Right. 14. Anyway, eventhough we're different age, you and I are a forever-like couple. I love you. You are the best musician, artist, singer, and girlfriend. You and I, we'll always be boyfriend and girlfriend. I again say, I love you. You care about my feelings, what I do, and whenever I'm alone and when the band has something to do, your always there. I mean, Animal running loose, Janice wanting more guitar practice on the roof, and Dr.Teeth debating Rowlf about the piano. Before I met you, I was the only bandmate who doesn't have anything to do. I love to hang with you and I'm sure you do the same way.
Lips: Hate to interupt ya Zoot, but my arms are tired. U almost done?
Zoot: Just about. Baby, I know I probably told you many times. But, I love you. (blows kiss).

The video was over. Leah was happy-crying and has a tissue in her hand. "Oh Zoot. (sniff) That was beautiful! Thank You! I love you too!" she says while both hugging Zoot and crying in his shirt. "Your welcome baby. Happy Birthday Sugarplum." he says. "C'mon, try to calm down. Lets get ready for bed." Leah nodds. Zoot carries Leah upstairs to the band's room. Leah fell asleep in Zoot's arms. He carefully laid her on the otherside of the bottom bunk and he got in aswell. Before Zoot can sleep, Leah kissed him on the cheek and fell back asleep. Zoot then turns around and wraps his arms around Leah. At that moment, everyone, including Zoot and Leah, fell asleep.

The End!

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Ok so I didn't know what the present was. :stick_out_tongue: I could've sworn it was something else. But anyways good story!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
"SURPRISE!!!!" everyone jumped and yelled. Zoot uncovers her eyes. Leah sees her bandmates, their kids, and the Muppets all over the house. Dr.Teeth, Lips, Animal, Floyd, Janice, and Zoot hugged Leah. "Oh, thanks guys! This is amazing!" she thanked. "Oh, like, don't thank us." Janice said. Floyd picks up Karin. "Yeah, it was your dude's idea. A.K.A, your boyfriend." he replied. Leah turns her head to Zoot. She smiled, "Did you do this for me? I coulda sworn you'd forget." "Are you kiddin' me babe, I would never miss my girlfriend's birthday." Zoot said. "Besides, I want this day to be extra special for you." Animal bursted behind Zoot, "LETS PARTY!!!" he yelled.

The party went on for hours. There was cake, dancing, and Zoot got pied! (Which is someone throwing a pie in somebody else's face.) And guess who threw the pie in his face.....Leah and Mari. Everyone was bursting out laughing! Yes, even Statler, Waldorf and Sam. During the party, Fozzie tells Leah some of his new jokes. "Ok Ok heres a good one!" he exclaimed. "Oh boy..." said Jaz. Whos Fozzie's girlfriend and a real good friend to Leah. Fozzie turns to Zoot. "Hey look! A Zoot Suit! Ah Wocka Wocka Wocka!" he said. Leah and Jaz started laughing. Zoot laughed a little. There was a slow dance. Zoot took Leah's hand and led her to the dancefloor, which was the livingroom.

After the slow dance, Leah opened the gifts. Zoot tells her to save his for later. (I'm just going to tell you just a few people.) Jaz and Fozzie gave her a laptop, Lips and Mari gave her a new camera, Janice gave her the Electric Mayhem album, Floyd and Animal gave her shades like Zoot's (literally, it looks like the ones he wore back in the 1970s), Dr.Teeth and Karin gave her an autograph by Miley Cyrus, Walter, Kermit, Miss Piggy, Fozzie, and Gonzo gave her the Muppet Show seasons 1-5 DVD collection, Trumpet Girl gave her a tux like how the orchestra wears, Nigel gave her a sax, Sam gave her a letter from the President of the United States(President Barrak Obama), Rowlf gave her a 'Brains All Gone' Poster and CD, Crazy Harry gave her a TNT necklace, and Lew Zealand gave her a boomerang fish charm braclet. After the party, everyone left and the band got ready for bed.

Before Leah started to head upstairs, Zoot grabbed her. "Whats up?" she asked. "You didn't open my gift yet babe." he replied. "Oh sorry, I forgot!" Leah replied. Zoot took her to the hall closet, he opens the door and takes out a gift from the top shelf. It was a triple gift stack. "Wait till' you see these, I think your going to like these." he said. Zoot led her to the couch. Zoot hands her the card, on the front was a picture of the Hollywood sign and under it was 'Happy Birthday'. Leah opens it. She read, 'Happy Birthday Le-Le! I love you! love Zoot' Leah smiles at Zoot. Zoot hands her the bottom. It was a photo album of Leah, Zoot, and the rest of the band. "Zoot, its beautiful! We'll look through it later." she said with a half hug. Zoot nodds and gives her the medium gift. It was a hippie clothing set. With a headband, cloak, t-shirt, glasses, braclet, leggings, skirt, and ankle braclet. Leah smiles at Zoot widely. And Zoot handed her the last gift. A CD. "Whats the CD for?" Leah asked curiously. "I'll show ya." Zoot said as he puts the CD in the DVD player.

The song is 'Can You Feel the Love Tonight' by Elton John. "Its a slideshow I put together of you and me." It showed times when Zoot and Leah were at a concert, waterpark, parties, tours, hang outs, performances, and alone time. And even Carnivals. Once the slide show was over, there was a video.

Zoot: Ok Lips. Is it recording?
Lips: Yeah, hurry man, ma arms are getting worn out.
Zoot: Survive the pain.
Lips: Got it.
Zoot: Right. Alright. Baby, I just want to take the time and say it. You and I are definetly made for eachother. And well, you are the wind beneth my wings. Your following my every move, well most of the time. Even though I'm jewish and your not, and I'm 50 and your 15.....
Lips: 14.
Zoot: Right. 14. Anyway, eventhough we're different age, you and I are a forever-like couple. I love you. You are the best musician, artist, singer, and girlfriend. You and I, we'll always be boyfriend and girlfriend. I again say, I love you. You care about my feelings, what I do, and whenever I'm alone and when the band has something to do, your always there. I mean, Animal running loose, Janice wanting more guitar practice on the roof, and Dr.Teeth debating Rowlf about the piano. Before I met you, I was the only bandmate who doesn't have anything to do. I love to hang with you and I'm sure you do the same way.
Lips: Hate to interupt ya Zoot, but my arms are tired. U almost done?
Zoot: Just about. Baby, I know I probably told you many times. But, I love you. (blows kiss).

The video was over. Leah was happy-crying and has a tissue in her hand. "Oh Zoot. (sniff) That was beautiful! Thank You! I love you too!" she says while both hugging Zoot and crying in his shirt. "Your welcome baby. Happy Birthday Sugarplum." he says. "C'mon, try to calm down. Lets get ready for bed." Leah nodds. Zoot carries Leah upstairs to the band's room. Leah fell asleep in Zoot's arms. He carefully laid her on the otherside of the bottom bunk and he got in aswell. Before Zoot can sleep, Leah kissed him on the cheek and fell back asleep. Zoot then turns around and wraps his arms around Leah. At that moment, everyone, including Zoot and Leah, fell asleep.

The End!
You did a great, Leah! Like this story is rully good.