Herbert Birdsfoot

srdixon

Reaction score
Does any one have or know where I can get or view a picture of Herbert Birdsfoot?

ssetta

Reaction score
That's a very good idea. What I think I'm gonna do, is ask Herbert Birdsfoot if I can have a pic.

(goes to knock)

Yeah, but wait a minute. You know what? Gee, I just happen to think... Right about this time, every day, old Herbert Birdsfoot eats his supper. Mm-hmm. I'll bet he's in there right now, enjoying his spaghetti and meatballs, you know. And then there's gonna be this knock on the door, and he's gonna come to the door, and I'm gonna ask for a picture, and he's gonna be real mad, I bet. 'Cause I interrupted his dinner. He'd probably even have food in his mouth. Wow. And you know what? He might not even give me a picture. You know, a person who interrupts his dinner and makes him talk with his mouth full. Wow! And as a matter of fact, you know what, I bet that he would think that I wouldn't even thank him for his picture. I would, course, I would, but he would think I wouldn't! Wow! Matter of fact, he'd probably go around telling all my friends not to give me anything! He'd probably tell them that I wouldn't thank them, you know. He'd probably say how impolite I am, and that people shouldn't give me anything. And people would stop giving me things, and as a matter of fact, they probably wouldn't even speak to me anymore! WHY, I USED TO HAVE A LOTTA FRIENDS BEFORE THAT ROTTEN OLD HERBERT BIRDSFOOT STARTED SHOOTIN OFF HIS MOUTH!!

(pounds on door furiously)

Oh, hi, Ernie.

OH, YEAH?! WELL, IF THAT'S THE WAY YOU FEEL ABOUT IT, YOU CAN JUST KEEP YOUR ROTTEN OLD PICTURE! SO THERE!!!

Lol, I actually picked that up from Ernie. It was a skit where Ernie was standing outside Herbert Birdsfoot's house, because he wanted to borrow his vacuum cleaner. And he says very similar stuff to what I just said, which was just a joke. Some of the old record albums have pictures of him, and there may be some posters.

TravellingMatt

Reaction score
Hmmmm...well, Herbert Birdsfoot was the lavender Anything Muppet rod puppet (also used for Smart Tina and various others). He had brown hair and a brown moustache, and horn-rimmed glasses, and often wore a business suit. Hope that helps. =)

Herbert Birdsfoot was often used in skits to describe letters and numbers, and was often interrupted by Grover, kind of like Kermit the Frog in that aspect. He was also voiced by Jerry Nelson.

mikealan

Reaction score
I didn't even get to see any of the pics of Herbert Birdsfoot. :frown:

We definately want him online, but SSU has been cancelled by Noggin.

We will never get to post any pics of him from the early episodes.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Herbert Birdsfoot is on the front of one of the Sesame Street records.

If anyone has this, I would love to have that picture so i can add him the the Sesame Street Encyclopedia !

Thanks

mikealan

Reaction score
That was a great parody! BTW, I do have that skit on 3374. And, the Henson Database finally shows the pic of Herbert Birdsfoot!