Herbie Fully Loaded Theard

Erine81981

Reaction score
I wanted to let everyone start telling about the movie when they go to see it. My friend is a big Herbie fan but don't know if he will like since he acts like more like a cartoon but I tell him its the new centrey and they have more better effects to do his stuns then back then. I just got the soundtrack and loving every bit of it. Hope to see it soon.

BEAR

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
I wanted to let everyone start telling about the movie when they go to see it. My friend is a big Herbie fan but don't know if he will like since he acts like more like a cartoon but I tell him its the new centrey and they have more better effects to do his stuns then back then. I just got the soundtrack and loving every bit of it. Hope to see it soon.

Yeah...all I have to say is what happened to Lindsay Lohan?! She used to be so hot and then she got so skinny. Anyway...I have not seen the movie yet but I am sure it will be good.

Erine81981

Reaction score
*takes off in his imataion of Herbie* VRRRRRRROOOOOOOMMMM!!! Beep! Beep!

CaptainYoda

Reaction score
I saw the movie last weekend, and I liked it. Lindsey Lohan was ok, but Matt Dillon was great as the bad guy. Herbie was cool and he was far more expressive than in the early films thanks to computer graphics. But it was a nice Disney movie and fun to watch!

That Announcer

Reaction score
CaptainYoda said:
I saw the movie last weekend, and I liked it. Lindsey Lohan was ok, but Matt Dillon was great as the bad guy. Herbie was cool and he was far more expressive than in the early films thanks to computer graphics. But it was a nice Disney movie and fun to watch!
Actually, Herbie was an animatronic for much of this movie. CG did some of the work. However, I can't disagree with you- he did look great.