here are some mouth mech.

Jinx

Reaction score
Propologist-

Not only are these great mechanisms, but great photos documenting them. Thank you so much for taking the time to carefully illustrate the methods you use!

puppetpackpepe

Reaction score
wow! that is so easy. I can't believe how complicated i was making it. But where did you get those parts?

Show and Tell

Reaction score
I believe the propologist was probably asking if you were refering to the vacuum former parts or the mouth mech parts from the diagrams.

propologist

Reaction score
parts

If you are refering the vacumformed parts, I made them my self. If you are refering about the mech. parts, I made most of those too. I am a Professional propmaker & prototype maker for the film and toy industry. If you would like to see what I have worked on you can visit my webbsite.HMS Creative Productions If you have any questions I will try and answer them,But please have patience I type like 2 words a minute.

Mike
(propologist)

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
just ageneral post about mechs for thsoe of you trying to build your own, most mechs are custom built for scarth you will be hard pressed to find all u need at the local hardware store, the way that Propologist, myself, and other in the industry is to make almost evrything by hand, some people have access to milling machines, and drill press and are able to great very intricate pieces of a design.materials range from the simple like styrene, and welding rod, and wood, to delron, and nylon , and block aluminium stock that can be turned into a required peice, just a little food for thought for all of you out thier,

sometimes those simple looking movments are very complicated indeed

practicecactus

Reaction score
ravagefrackle said:
sometimes those simple looking movments are very complicated indeed
..he said with memories of a particlulary painful, and traumatic experience.

Show and Tell

Reaction score
practicecactus said:
..he said with memories of a particlulary painful, and traumatic experience.
ROFL!! :cry: It's nice to know I'm not alone.