Here is my tribute to Jim and the Muppets

Greenlantern999

Reaction score
I did this for a class project but it turned into a lot more, I hope you can enjoy as much as I enjoyed making it, Thanks for looking :smile:

Thanks for looking.

Patrick

Greenlantern999

Reaction score
I am not sure how to get the picture to just show up but for now click the link and let Me know if you like him :smile:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Nice! Kind of weird seeing Piggy's eye, though. She's not even looking in Kermit's direction from high up in the upper left corner, which could at least be justifiable. I suppose, upon reflection and in this edit, that the point is more to celebrate the Muppets in general, which I didn't really get to start off with. I saw Kermit, Ernie, and Waldorf first. I thought it was a Jim-related piece, which is why I was weirded out about Piggy's eye. However, upon looking again, I see Animal and Statler too.

I get a better appreciation for what the picture is about, but the prominence of Jim's characters near Jim kinda drown out the others. Having a more balanced layout might have worked better.

This was all wonderfully drawn. I'm not trying to gripe about it. It's just an observation.

Greenlantern999

Reaction score
No I appreciate all forms of response, :smile: and to be honest the teacher in my class had me put the piggy eye in it and I have mixed feelings about it I may one day revisit it but for now this is how it stands for me, again I do appreciate and thank you for your post!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Very nice! I also found it a bit odd that Animal and Piggy are there when the rest is all about Jim. Perhaps a few other characters would help that?

Anyway, you did an excellent job on the artwork. Beautiful!

Greenlantern999

Reaction score
Thanks Super Scooter! The project for the class was that we had to take at lest two pictures (I took three) and combine them into one. I had the obvious one of Jim and Kermit in the swamp and then I had one of Jim with a bunch of the Muppets all around him and one of just Statler and Waldorf, and originally the concept was going to be to keep only characters around him but then I had the idea to do the Statler Waldorf split and I loved that so much I figured I would use a few more of the Muppets from the other picture and so the reason Piggy's eye is looking away is because in the original picture she was also looking that way, but you guys are right on, a few more guys and some different placement would have gotten the idea across a bit better.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Absolutely Brilliant! ! ! ! I love it - great work, Greenlantern999, lets see more!