1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Here's your Walter Plush

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Drtooth, Oct 31, 2011.

1. j3h

j3h Active Member

Just got the Tracking Number email...let's see how fast ups brings me Walter :)
  2. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

mine said by the 29th and mines in like minesota or something
  3. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

WOW, talk about fast shipping.I got my Walter and Pepe today!
  4. j3h

j3h Active Member

That's awesome! My tracking number just updated to delivery by end of day tomorrow (wednesday)...which means since I'm seeing the film with my family on thanksgiving (between dinner & dessert), Walter can come too :D
    muppetperson likes this.
  5. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

that sucks lol mine wont be here til friday
  6. Walter

Walter Active Member

Mine is supposed to be here tommorow.. but since I'm traveling, I'll miss him:o. Otherwise he could come with me. I am seeing the movie thursday in Daytona Beach, Florida.
  7. Muppetboy09

Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

8. LinkiePie<3

LinkiePie<3 Well-Known Member

Walter Plushie and I at Disney Store... why da face, Walter? <3
    [​IMG]
  9. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

saw him last night but i already ordered him online...he looks great
    [​IMG]
  10. Puckrox

Puckrox Well-Known Member

When I get internet back on my laptop tonight, I'm gonna be ordering me one of these little guys. After seeing the movie in theatres three times I really can't go without one. :)
  11. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

i bought my Walter (along with a few disney store ornaments on thursday (Thanksgiving day) since they were starting there black friday deals online that day..i got him for $13.20! :)
  12. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Oh nice. Workers at both Disneystores near me said there was no deals on the Muppet stuff, so I guess it wasn't a nationwide standard. Then again one of the hot topics near me decided theyd do 50 percent off for the last two hours of store hours, but I didnt see anything I wanted. Spencers had some cool Muppet merch in tho
  13. Frogpuppeteer

thats weird.....i got the discount off my Gonzo and Rizzo, both came out to around 10 bucks that day
  14. Puckrox

I wish it wasn't the Xmas season. I'd be buying so many plushies right now, but I have to focus on buying Xmas gifts for friends first. :(
  15. Frogpuppeteer

My Walter Just came in..but my phone is dead and i need batteries for my camera...SO the minute one charges or i get batteries ill get pics up
  16. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

I have decided I need one of these. Very much.
  17. Frogpuppeteer

gangs coming along nicely....(fozzie is from Muppet vision)

[​IMG]
    Puckrox and Cindy like this.
  18. Puckrox

Julio, saying I'm jealous of you would be an understatement.
    Frogpuppeteer likes this.
  19. Frogpuppeteer

haha come on part of you Loves me and my muppetness
    Puckrox likes this.
  20. BobThePizzaBoy

BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

UPS came with my Walter today, aside from the mouth being open way too wide to be happy and some loose stitches that some scissors can take care of, it looks great.
    muppetlover123 likes this.