Hero Guy

wockawocka

Reaction score
Is Hero Guy a daily thing on SS now with Baby Bear? I'm just wondering. There are a lot of daily things on SS now. Like Monster Clubhouse, Elmo's World, Journey to Ernie, you know what I mean.

Secret Squirrel

Reaction score
In the 33rd season, on air in 2002, Hero Guy alternated with Monster Clubhouse. I could be wrong, but I believe in season 34, Hero Guy returns, but Clubhouse does not.

Also watch for a new segment, Global Grover, in which Grover introduces live-action clips from international co-productions.

secret squirrel

dcfboss

Reaction score
If anyone has been outspoken on the boards about Hero Guy and Baby Bear its me...They are the biggest disgrace to hit sesame street since they introduced Elmo. It's stupid and annoying but it's probably fun for kids so I guess that's why they came up with it...but do something with the voice already!!!! As for the skit....sometimes it's on before the letter of the day but not neccesarily when MC isn't on. MC is on more frequently I think.

Hope that Global Grover thing is true.....he's so whimpy I laugh everytime I see him, lol