Hey, A Mickey Muppet... Have You Seen This Pin?

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Oh man, that is so cool! I'm really hopin' that we get to go to Disneyland next year. I guess we'll hafta see what tax season brings.

Awesome pin Earl! Are there any other characters wearing the ears?

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
That's the only one I've seen so far, but she brought it home from the store on the Studio Lot, so I don't know if there are others.

:stick_out_tongue:

muppetperson

Reaction score
It is like the image we saw when it was announced that Kermit had joined the Disney family.I have a pin where Kermit and mickey are shaking hands and it says Welcome to the family.I think I will get this pin too.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Here is another great one that I just bought.

Kermit even goes further, wearing Mickey gloves, shorts and shoes.Plus Miss piggy has mouse ears and is wearing a Minnie dress.Fozzie is taking off Goofy and Rizzo is Tinkerbell!

Count von Count

Reaction score
I know this thread is old, But can you still buy them? (the pins?)

TimmyMonsterIL

Reaction score
Here is another great one that I just bought.

Kermit even goes further, wearing Mickey gloves, shorts and shoes.Plus Miss piggy has mouse ears and is wearing a Minnie dress.Fozzie is taking off Goofy and Rizzo is Tinkerbell!

I can't make it to the parks any time soon, BUT - does anyone know how I can get this pin? I LOVE IT! (especially Fozzie dressed as Goffy!) It is not up on eBay that I can find! Any help would be GREAT!