Hey everybody!

Crazy-Animal

Reaction score
hey everyone,

hi, how are you all doing?I have been on here for a while now, but I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself to those of you who don't know me :smile:

My name is Olivia (my friends call me liv) and I'm 24 years old I live in melbourne Australia. I have been a huge fan of the muppets ever since I was little. I can't tell you my fave show because I like them all for various reasons. I think the muppets all up are a fantastic form of entertainment.

I'd love to hear from everyone, if you see me online send me a message. Or you can contact me on either ocurtain@hotmail.com or livcurtain@yahoo.com

from liv :halo:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Hello There Liv. I'm Kyle. *holds hand out for shake* Would you like an avatar for you sceen name? I could get you a picture for you. Just tell me and I'll get you one. But I wanted to stop by and say hi. Glad to have you aboard Muppet Central. Crazy, Wild and Muppety all through this web site made for us Fans by our Fans. Talk to you later.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hello, Liv. (Ahh, that explains your user name. Liv Curtain. Was wondering about that)

Welcome to the forums, and the wackyness. Allow me to offer you the blueberry muffin of greeting and the scented envelope of welcome. (For more information re muffins and envelops check out the BBB thread on the Muppeteers forum archives)

Bea:zany:{zanyly yours}regard

Fuzzy and Blue

Reaction score
welcome, Liv! my name is Dana (also known as Fuzzy and Blue) and I hope you enjoy yourself here!

~Dana~

Erine81981

Reaction score
I love your avater Liv. Thats cool. Where did you get that one?

Beauregard

Reaction score
I honestly don't remember. It was on my computer already in Avatar shape. (I think I made it up a couple of years ago.) Don't know more than that. Sorry.