Hey Gabba Gabba?

MuppetMarc

Reaction score
Well, I was on the internet earlier today and I saw something about a children's show on Nick Jr. Titled something like Hey Gabba Gabba. At first I thought, "Are they intentionally ripping of The Ramones?:attitude: " Then I read that a member of one of my favorite ska bands, The Aquabats, had made the show, and that their music would be on there. Later I saw another thing about another one of my favorite ska/reggae bands The Aggrolites also being featured on the show.

Does anyone know something about this?

SSLFan

Reaction score
Yep, this show best describes "dumbed-down" television.:rolleyes:

Drtooth

Reaction score
For corrections sake, It's called "Yo Gabba Gabba."

That said, it's a total design ripoff of 1960's and 70's Japanese kids's TV shows. http://youtube.com/watch?v=P3K138ZvKCM# for example.

Yep, this show best describes "dumbed-down" television.
Look, I'm tired of saying this over and over, but look up ANY, and I Mean ANY Anti-Elmo/ Anti-new Sesame Street thread I've contributed in, and you should know my stance of Nick Jr. By now.

We have to face facts that shows like Electric Company are never going to happen again, though PBS is making strides with better programming.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well I say no gabba or how ever you spell it. It just contributes to the futher pollution of television. *sigh*

Drtooth

Reaction score
Agreed. It's a toxic Waste dump now. Of course, if you fall into it, you become stupid, instead of becoming a hideous creature of superhuman size and strength....