Hey Uncleduke?

Fozzie

Reaction score
Sorry if this is in the wrong place but I have a question. Will you have the exclusive Adventurer Kermit for sale on your site?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If he follows suit as he did last year, he doesn't offer any of the convention exclusives until the collector's club sells out. And even then it just depends if he has some extras. So if you want an Adventure Kermit, your best bet is to either join the Palisades Club, get him on eBay or through a trade with another collector club member.

uncleduke

Reaction score
Phillip Chapman said:
If he follows suit as he did last year, he doesn't offer any of the convention exclusives until the collector's club sells out. And even then it just depends if he has some extras. So if you want an Adventure Kermit, your best bet is to either join the Palisades Club, get him on eBay or through a trade with another collector club member.
Thanks Philip,
As usual you are 100% correct.
I will be getting some at the WWLB con, and will eventually offer them on my site. However, I really feel strongly that folks should show their support, and join the Collector's Club. If my suspicions are correct, the Tour Kermit will probably be the incentive for signing up as soon as they run out of Steppin' Out Bunsen and Beaker.
Not only will you be showing your support for the line if you join, but you will get all sorts of sneak peaks at upcoming figures, the chance to enter lotterys for industry give-aways, and there has already been one Club exclussive (the Holiday Rizzo) and soon they will have the Mega Camilla, only through the club!

Fozzie

Reaction score
I would like to join the Collector's Club but I don't have enough $$ to pay the membership.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Steppin' Out Bunsen and Beaker will be sold out in a couple weeks. When that happens, Ghost of Sam Arrow will become the sign-up figure.

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
This shows I need to spend more time at Palisades board

OK, so maybe I'm a novice, and ought to check out other sources, but I am ALWAYS here...

What kinda retail pricing/ collector pricing is on these figs that we're getting from the collectors club. I want to join quick but I'm kinda particular about what fig I'll be getting for the entry fee. I guess it IS lifetime and all (and does this club include the OTHER lines of Palisades as well, or just the Muppets???) so 50 bucks isn't a ridiculous amount and all (it's a drop in the bucket compared to what I have spent already on this line) and you get a free exclusive figure with you membership, but... Not that Sam Arrows Ghost isn't a cool figure and all, he's just not on my list of figs to do right now, and if that was what I got for joining... I guess I could always join sooner than planned (i'm in Fozzie's neighborhood with my dough situation) and get the Bunsen/ Beaker exclusive... I guess we'll see.. Aside from my grousing, what are the answers to those other questions??? Please???