Hi All!

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Hi there! It's me, Tutter_fan. I was wondering, do any of you play pinball? I do! I work for a company in Champaign, IL (I live with my grandparents) called "Melody Music", and I am in charge (among many other things) of testing all the pinball machines & Video games that we have available, and making sure they work as intended. Me & my co-workers share all the responsibilities (I can handle most of them easily), and since I can't drive (due to the fact that I have a state ID, and that I wouldn't want to pay insurance if I were to get into an accident while driving one of the service vans we have), they require me to be at the warehouse, which is quite convenient, since it's only 5 minutes away from where I live.

I think my passion for pinball started at my big family reunion sometime in the summer of 1993. I had a LOT of fun. That was one of the best summers I ever had in my life. If it weren't for my step-mom (among many other people), I wouldn't have had as much as a passion for pinball as I do now. I love hearing the sounds, watching the ball bounce ALL over the place, and if I end up getting a match (meaning the last two numbers, always from 00 to 90, and the last number is ALWAYS a 0), I pat myself on the back, and leave the credits on the games to have other people try their luck. It's a passion that I've had for many years, and BOY HAS IT PAID OFF OR WHAT!? I love going to work, and everyone there is a wonderful person. The hours they have there aren't strict at all. If I was able to drive, I'd probably do it 24 hours a day if I was able to. That's how much I enjoy my job. I work from 1:30 to 4:15 in the afternoon. Everyone who I work with has quite a sense of humor. I think laughter is the most important part of your life to have, and I know I've got a sense of humor!