hi-ho!

Chatalie

Reaction score
Hi-Ho Fellow Muppet Maniacs,
I'm Chatalie from Montreal and I was weaned on Sesame Street. Thanks to my muppet buddies, I speak perfect english and have grown up to have a very colourful personality (I also see all letters and numbers in colour)...lol...My first stuffed animal was SuperGrover, and in my first nightmare, Bert's head blew up. Very traumatizing for a little kid.....echh...I wanna give back to the puppet world, and have started making my own puppets and reading books. My lifelong dream has always been to visit the muppets' set, workshop and be on one of the shows....I know, I'm dreaming in Technicolor. N-eways, I could go on, but i want to hear from you guys....:smile:

Can you tell me how to get to Sesame Street?
:sing:

Beakie

Reaction score
2 of my first stuffed animals (out of probably literally hundreds that I now have) were Bert (if he can be considered an animal) and Kermit... they used to belong to my brothers when they were little... they shall be passed down through the generations... *laughs insanely*

I never had nightmares about Muppets until recently for some reason, like last night, I dreamed that Cookie Monster was chasing me through an endless hallway, but I think he just wanted the candy that I was eating while running...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hiya, and welcome home to Muppet Central!! You should have fun here, as long as you're as looney as the rest of us are! :smile:

My first toys in the Muppet line was the puppets put out in the early 70's. Hard rubber headed Bert and Ernie, Cookie, Grover, Oscar, and I had 2 of the same Big Bird dolls, but I broke his eyes off his head on both dolls. Heh! I still have all those things, too!!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Welcome, fellow Mupept fan!

I am the leader of this establishment, and am happy to see some new faces come on board my Muppet forum. We're proud to see the growth of Muppet Central to be so large since the early days in the Delphi forums. Now, if you'll please sign this waver saying you-

*gets hit in the head with a brick initialed: P.C.*

Ouch! Okay, okay! I'll stop saying that! Yeesh!

Welcome!

:smile: :zany: :smile: :zany: :smile:

*walks off muttering and grumbling...*

Chatalie

Reaction score
Thanks

Thanks for the fuzzy welcome
Something tells me I'm gonna have a lot of fun here :wink:
...as long as I'm P.C?...lol....

No worries, I'm harmless as a kitten, okay?!
:rolleyes:
ROWWWWWWWWR!!!!

Chatalie

Every Stone is Light, slowed down, tied in aknot...and Light is every Stone's dream...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I wrote a short story once about a rock that wanted to be like everyone else he knew. Finally, he ends up drowning himself.