Hidden Kermitage pages

beaker

Reaction score
Ok, well Kermitage.com may not be 'officially' up, but a little poking around will find some sneak peaks at the colectibles, as well as some funny pages.

Heres one I found...

http://www.kermitage.com/error_docs/not_found.html

click on teleporter to see Beaker with an animal. I dont want to spoil anything as far as the merchandise(so I wont post the URL to actual content), though some creative
adlibbed URL Additions may find what ya want.

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Yeah, I stumbled across that one too, Cory.

Never know where snoopin' around will lead :wink: :stick_out_tongue:

- Billy :cool:

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Never know where snoopin' around will lead<<<

a little more snoopin will lead to the good ol international bootleg days when the Muppets were printed on such fine adult products as hard liquor and cigars bands! comprehensive isnt even the word for this site!

Michael

Reaction score
Cory, the liqour label was from a bottle of Skotch that was given to the cast and crew of Sesame Street in the VERY early days. There were two, one with Cookie and one with Oscar.

I uploaded the picture and posted the link because of a discussion on Toughpigs forum. The labels are quite unusual.

Heres the link for anyone that wants to look.

www.kermitage.com/sesamad.jpg

So it isn't really an international bootleg, not these anyway, the cigar labels however are a different story.

Glad you liked the error page, quite a few people seem to have enjoyed that.

Michael.

beaker

Reaction score
Hey, thanx for the info on the Scotch and cigar band stuff. Weird to see Muppets on the front of generally adult products!

and yeah, that is a GREAT error page!

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
For best results discard contents and smoke the cork, what does that mean?

beaker

Reaction score
Ok, I admit...I found the Scotch ad link on Tough Pigs...but I did find that neat Bunsen and Beaker error page on my own^_^
*sigh* This Kermitage collection debut later this year could be the biggest Muppet online thing in ages!

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Wow, those cigar bands are old :smile:

Just goes to show that Jim really did want people to think of the Muppets as adult entertainment as well as kids stuff.

- Billy :cool:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Originally posted by Crazy Harry
For best results discard contents and smoke the cork, what does that mean?
Its a joke...like, the stuff in the bottle isn't great, so for best results pur the stuff out and just smoke the cork (the cork being better than the liquor itself). See, funny ha ha joke :smile:

-Matt