Hints for posing Zoot

Andibcool

Reaction score
Hmm so i got my Zoot now but i have issues to let him stand without base and with base .
I have also no clue how he could hold the sax with booth hands.

Please enlighten me.

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
Hey Andi,
I don't know what to tell you, my Zoot had the exact opposite problem.
His legs were almost too loose and wouldn't support his weight, I ended up fixing it by adding a bit of glue to his joints, and moved them around while they dried. His legs stand about perfectly now.

My suggestion would be to keep moving the joints around in hopes of loosening them up.

Andibcool

Reaction score
Well the legs move around well i just cant put em so close together that they stand parallel to each other. Because of it he wont stand.
Oh and whats the point of his leg joints ? Move the legs to the side ? Why should someone need that ?
I can understand moveable joints for forward and backward but to the side ?

Thease figs are mostly for display with very limited movement joints.
I think even on a Hot Toys figure leg joints would not move the leg this way.
Need hints for the sax to hold with booth hands if someone managed that please take a pic and show me.

rowlfy662

Reaction score
well zoot is tricking to stand for me to so he happily sits on me shelf and the sax is tricky but i have mine with one had on the piece that pops off and the other slightly lower down but not really low hope i helped:cool:

MuppetGuy75

Reaction score
Of all the figures I was missing, it had to be Zoot! The toughest one of all to find (besides the Jim Henson figure). I finally bought him and got him in the mail the other day and I've had the same problem! I can't stand him up without his stand because the figures joints are extremely loose. I have no problem getting him to hold his sax but forget trying to pose him, besides just standing up, because he falls all over the place. He might not be like the others but I'm just happy to finally own him!! :cool: