Hmmm. Curious...

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Oh, I do too, I just don't like how the Sour Cream and Onion Wavy Lays are now masqueradin' as "Hidden Valley Ranch".

:rolleyes:

Please, they are SOOOO Sour Cream and Onion...

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
Oh, I do too, I just don't like how the Sour Cream and Onion Wavy Lays are now masqueradin' as "Hidden Valley Ranch".

:rolleyes:

Please, they are SOOOO Sour Cream and Onion...
i'll remember that when i go to wal-mart.....

Sarah

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I'm going to Wal-Mart later. I'll buy you some!

(Hmmm. I knew this was going to turn into one of *those* threads. The best kind!)

:wink:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
This reminds me:

With the current situation in the Gulf, WalMart and KMart stores in that region will be changing their names to Target. HA HAAA!!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Well you guys all know me and spelling, i mean it's like throwing darts....close is good enough!

like say i spelled cat C, A, T....You'd guys would know what i was talking about right?

zack, Rowlf the cat

Manda:-D

Reaction score
A few things...
1) Emmy-I TOTALLY agree with you 'bout Dr. Seuss being one of the greatest thinkers of our day. (My brother wants to one day teach a class a/b the philosophy of Dr. Seuss one day!!!!)
2.) Byron-You have a Bachelor's in English, emphasis on writing??? I'm planning on being an English major, (emphasis on writing), next year!!! (I have a great love of the English language. I even have a dictionary that weighs a/b 2 tons!!!)
3.)Also to Byron-That "Hidden Valley Ranch" thing-My mom and I just had a conversation a/b that the other day! She had bought Hidden Valley Ranch 'tato chips thinking they were Sour Cream & Onion, but they tasted EXACTLY THE SAME as Sour Cream & Onion to us!!!
.....OK, I'm done w/me ramblings and such.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
This reminds me:

With the current situation in the Gulf, WalMart and KMart stores in that region will be changing their names to Target. HA HAAA!!
HA! That's hillarious!

One for the books!

Speaking o' which, I bought this bottle of Witch Hazel Rubbing Alcohol... (Get it? Huh? Huh?)