Hmmmm....a change

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
OK, this is my confessional post. Since joining Muppet Central, a dreadful secret has been eating away at me. And it's time for this secret to finally come out. I know many of you will be saddened and disappointed in me, but this has to be done. If I dont say it soon, the guilt will consume me entirely. OK, here goes.

:cry: I DON'T EVEN LIKE TUTTER:cry:
I don't know what I was thinking on that fateful day I joined MuppetCentral. I didnt realise I would become as much of a regular as I have, so I just thought of the first character that popped into my head. And here I am. No longer Dan...I am TutterTheMouse. And, frankly, the name bugs me. So, before I officially make the change I need to know ...
a) If people would still recognise me if I changed my name​
b) If it would be OK for a Senior Member to change their name​
c) What names people think would be good​
Any response, particularly from my close friends at MC, would be greatly appreciated​
Strawberry, aka Dan, aka- ick- Tutter​

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Wha??? Oh, sure. There's nothing wrong with that Dan. Heck, there's a thread in the Feedback section of the forum for users to post about wanting to change their user ID's. Just find the thread and ask Phillip to change your user ID to what you want it to be. He usually does it fairly quickly, though not sure bout that given his busy schedule. Just come up with a few choices based on what you think would be the best way to recognize you after the name change. Things like "Strawberry" or "Dan-Dan" or "Crazy 8s". Stuff like that that goes with who you are.
Hope this helps, now off with ya and get that name changed.

Er, only if you rully want to.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
If you keep the same avatar for a bit after you've changed your name, I think I'll still recognize you. So unless you get your name changed, and then right away change your avatar, I'll know who you are. If you do change your avatar right away, I'll get confused and I'll have to wait until you post as crazy aunt dan-dan in the moppet family to figure it out. Um, name suggestions? I'm the wrong person to ask about that, I spent weeks trying to come up with my username. Maybe Aunt Dan Dan, he he.

Just realized the first couple sentences of this post are fairly repetitive. And you know what? I don't particularly care. But anyway, good luck picking a new name, Dan.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I see nothing wrong with changing your name. Why when I firts joined, I was known as Courage-Bagge, because that's my trademark username, but after awhile, I decide to have a muppety name...and that
's how I became known as D'Snowth.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
If you don't like it, e-mail Phillip with your chosen username. He can change it.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I'd still know it was you Dan,if you told me who you became under your new name.I've thought about doing something with mine too,either something from Labyrinth or Sweetums.Probably would pick Sweetums though as the overall favorite,cause I'm tall,a helper and I break out in song(and I do love Richard Hunt's work).

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Don't worry Dan, just post somewhere when you change it so we all know that you did and I think we'll recognize you just fine! And you know what? It's ok that you don't like Tutter all that much. I never really associated you with Tutter, I also thought of you as Dan. :smile:

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
OK, I have decided that I am indeed changing my name. But first things first, I take back what I said about Tutter. I love 'im really! :cry:

Anyway, will someone please give me some feedback on these names s'il vous plait...

1) DanStrawberry
2) Aunt DanDan
3) StrawberryDanDan
4) Ye Olde Strawberry
5) StrawberryDan
6) QueenofStrawberry
7) DanDan
8) BerryDanDan

Any other suggestions?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I like: