Holiday Kermit and Invisible Beaker Winners

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry for the mix-up with the member's names. I meant to respond to Big Dumb Wookieee's initial message announcing that I was one of the two winners of his grand giveaway. Congratulations of the deepest kind go out to SarahIsma, and a thank you from the bottom of my black heart to all those who nominated me for the prize. BDW, my E-mail address is in the previous post, voltbats@yahoo.com. Thanks you all once again for the surprise!

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
The winners have both been contacted.

Thanks to everyone for making this such a fun contest! Im really glad it worked out so well, and Im happy that the figures are going to such great fans. I can only wish that I had more figures to do this with. But stay tuned :wink: Somewhere around here I have a couple of extra red shirt Vacation Fozzie Bear figures. They're no Holiday Kermit or Invisible Beaker, but we might be able to have another fun little contest with them :crazy:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
BigDumbWookiee, I just wanted to say again that this was very kind of you. Thanks for making a difference and reaching out to others.