homies

Clean Gultch

Reaction score
Frogboy, what innapropriate message? I knwo this Gregory kid. He goes to my school. I never knew that wanting a girlfriend was innapropriate. Or maybe I just got this whole thing wrong. Let me know.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Gregory continually flamed members in another thread and the whole tone of a particular post in this thread was in a similar strange and inappropriate tone. There was more to that post than the quoted line about the girlfriend. The moderators received a few reports about him today so we have acted accordingly. I'm sure he's a good kid that got off to a bad start, but everyone must be appropriate in his or her posts. He has been informed of the situation. Let's move on. Thanks.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Clean Gultch's Location: The Planet Earth. Except on Tuesdays. Something about Earths tuesdays that bothers me
It's Mondays that get me. :rolleyes:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Mondays are the worst. Teusdays feel rather nice. Wednesday is not one of my favorite days, though, I suppose it isn't the worst. Thursday's not bad. It has it's moments. Fridays could be better if I was actually able to do something on Fridays. Saturdays used to be good, though, lately I can't do anything on Saturday anymore. Sunday's fine, until the evening when you realize Monday is just a few short hours away.

It's a vicious cycle.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
It sounds like you're on parole or something.

Not...um...that "I" would know what that's like or anything...:embarrassed:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
No. The "vicious cycle" Is speaks of started 2 weeks ago when I broke my ankle...

And, yes, we all know YOU wouldn't know what that's like. Though I've always suspected that Phil guy of knowing something about that sorta thing... :smile:

j/k

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter
Though I've always suspected that Phil guy of knowing something about that sorta thing..
Didn't he serve time in juvie hall for chocolate chip cookie heists? Seems I read that in the Enquirer or SUN or something...?

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
*sighs* I get my permit in *counts months* November.........and when I turn 16...I *plan* on buying my dad's 1996 Dodge Dakota......I just want a truck...but anything that gets me from point a to point b is fine with me

Sarah

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
This summer I'm going to try and learn how to drive... finally.

I want a hearse painted like Fozzie's studebaker- after the Electric Mayhem painted it, a plaid limo, a chameleon VW Bug- in fact, I'd like a Bug in every color- and a black Cadillac. Won't settle for any other color Cadillac.
:crazy:

But right now I have no car of my own.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
It's Mondays that get me. :rolleyes:
Actually it's Thursdays and sometimes Fridays that get me, I get to the point in the week when I think, Oooooh Foooor Aaaa Saaaterday.

You know what I mean? But then Sunday comes and I can't like do anything except go to church and read, can't work on my stories, or write screen plays bla, bla, bla, then it's Monday school work again (actually it's not that bad cause I am home-schooled.)