Honkers and Dingers

SSLFan

Reaction score
Do you guys think that Sesame Workshop is slowly trying to bring back the Honkers and Dingers? It seems as if they were retired for a short period of time and now are trying to make a comeback. If I am correct, weren't the Honkers featured in the "H- day" episode in season 37? And according to the season 38 press kit, in the clips section, both honkers and dingers will be featured in the "Zoe's Tutu Spell" episode, apparently dancing around the street in tutu's! So do you think the honkers and dingers are slowly coming back to the street?:concern:

Xerus

Reaction score
Do you guys think that Sesame Workshop is slowly trying to bring back the Honkers and Dingers? It seems as if they were retired for a short period of time and now are trying to make a comeback. If I am correct, weren't the Honkers featured in the "H- day" episode in season 37? And according to the season 38 press kit, in the clips section, both honkers and dingers will be featured in the "Zoe's Tutu Spell" episode, apparently dancing around the street in tutu's! So do you think the honkers and dingers are slowly coming back to the street?:concern:
There was also an episode where Seth Green played a delivery man who was bringing Telly his letters of month all at once. The letters were crowding Hooper's store so much that the Honkers had to celebrate Baby Honker's birthday outside.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
The Honkers and Dingers have been making a couple of appereances on the show today but I'm not sure if Sesame Workshop is planning on returning them.That'd be cool to have them back on the show again though.

BEAR

Reaction score
They never really went away. They just aren't around all the time. They've never gone the way the Twiddles did though.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Not only did they bring them back, but they also introduced us to a new breed... the elusive Green Dinger... it looks exactly the same, just green instead of yellow.