Hooper's Store proprietors

BooberFraggless

Reaction score
Daffyfan2003 said:
That ep might just be a symptom of their deeper problem. The fact that they both liked Maria. Lol.

Seriously though, was there a time when Gina was the assistant to Mr. Hanford? I sort of remember her being at Hooper's after David left, but maybe I'm wrong.
Yes Gina was Mr. Handford's assistant from 1989-1995 When she left to open up her Daycare center, Carlo replaced her as Mr. Handford's assistant.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Good. I'm glad somebody else remembered. I was worried I was going crazy. Lol. Thanks for that info, Boober.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I have a question. If Snuffy called Mr. Handford Mr. Handfoot, than who would get Alan's name wrong and what would they call him?

BEAR

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
I have a question. If Snuffy called Mr. Handford Mr. Handfoot, than who would get Alan's name wrong and what would they call him?

I think that's the beauty of it. There's no way you can get his name wrong. He is the first proprietor of Hoopers to only be referred to by first name (and a simple name at that). The first 2 were "Mister".

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Actually, David was referred to by his first name as well. As far as I know, he was never called Mr. anything.

BEAR

Reaction score
Daffyfan2003 said:
Actually, David was referred to by his first name as well. As far as I know, he was never called Mr. anything.
I wasn't including David though. Sorry I didn't specify. I just meant the characters who have been brought in specifically to run the store.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
BEAR said:
I wasn't including David though. Sorry I didn't specify. I just meant the characters who have been brought in specifically to run the store.
Oh. Okay. Though I guess we should also mention Natalie, even though she was only there for one episode. The intention was to keep her there for about a week. I think she would have been called 'Natalie' if she had stayed.

Anyway, I guess I see your point. I can't really see the "Sesame Street" residents calling Alan Mr. Maroaka. Lol.