Hope That Something Better Comes Along - Instrumental

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I just heard this on MC Radio, Does anyone know where it comes from ?

And are there any more Instrumental Muppet songs ?

Thanks

scarecroe

Reaction score
Hey Warrick,

That comes from The Muppet Movie soundtrack. The album also contains an instrumental version of "Never Befire, Never Again."

There's one other instrumental track ("Animal... Come Back Animal"), but that's a score track and not an instrumental version of a song. The Caper soundtrack is riddled with score tracks like these mixed in with the songs from the movie.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Scott,

Thanks for that!

I thought i had the whole The Muppet Movie soundtrack in MP3's, Its impossible ti fnid now.

See ya

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

Can any one help me out with MP3's of Hope That Something Better Comes Along and Never Before, Never Again MP3's please ?

Both Instrumental Versions.

Thanks

JenniB

Reaction score
Mp3 please and thanks

Hi,

I am new here but I saw that people were trading some MP3s. I don't think I have anything new to offer (I have I don't want to live on the moon and rainbow connection) but I would really like a copy of the I hope that something better comes along song. I would also like a copy of menomina (I'm sure that isn't even close to spelled right but you get the idea). If anyone could help me, I would appreciate it a lot!!

JenniB

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
HI JinniB and welcome to the fourm. I apologize for not being able to answer your question, but don't give up and I sincerly hope that you find what your looking for.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
This is the thread KermiClown mentioned that you should really check out, it's a great thread.
I have an instrumental of "I Hope That Somethin' Better Comes Along" that I can hook you up with too, but it's from Muppet Vision 3D. So PM me and we'll chat! :smile:

jennbrown

Reaction score
Do you have "Hope that something better comes along" instrumental?
Thanks.:smile::sympathy: