How About Another Sesame Street Movie

Erine81981

Reaction score
How neat would it be to see a new movie from SS.
here's how my movie would go. It would be just like the first movie set or a little of both but I would like to see a SS movie about when the characters meet for the first time. When they found Big Birds egg, When Erine meet Bert and When Oscar moved to his trash can. I not for sure about if it should be when there like children or when they meet. Now for Big Birds part we could see that he could be the first to be introduced and see him grow to be a six feet tall yellow bird. Now for Erine and Bert they could be like in fifth grade togeather and thats where they meet. To me Erine and Bert are like in their 20's like best buds and they moved intogeather. Grover could be moving in next door to SS and goes to vist the neighborhood. For Oscar we see him being pushed out of GrouchLand by his mother and telling him "Don't move into a nice Neighborhood" in which he did because it was the only tash can left with a neighborhood.(Why is it I can never find a trashy neighborhood. Sigh) Bob and Linda seeing them buying a puppy, None other than Barkely. Cookie also moves to SS with his parents. His only word (Cookie). Harry as well wreaking everything he touches. Prairie Dawn we see her just moving in to SS. We see she has a toy piano like Rowlf's on the muppet babies. We see some other Monsters move into SS and some Honkers. Forgetful Jones and Clementine move to SS too. We see that their pretty young. F. Jones dosen't have his mustase yet and Clementine isn't wearing her cowgirl hat just a bonett. They've also brought some animals with them too. We see a very young colt (Buster) and some really young calves(Gladys). Thats All so far. If any body has any ideas just start adding all you can. I've got it started. I just want anyone to know that I'm trying to keep the characters that are in the first-Tenth seasons ok so please try and keep it on the low. NOW LETS HAVE SOME FUN!!!!! :smile: Theres a really good web site that kind of shows what characters are in seasons 1-10 but if you have some infomation lets here it. WWW.SESAMEENCYLOPEDIA.CJB.NET/