How are you going to play with your Backstage?

ElectricMayhem9

Reaction score
With Toyfare announcing that the Backstage is coming and can hold up to 15 characters, what/who will everyone be putting backstage? :confused: :embarrassed:

I think it will be a great place to display all the variants and specialy clothed figures. When I get mine Koozebane Kermit, Nurse Piggy, Bear on Patrol Fozzie, Superhero Scooter, all the Tux figures and hopefully Tutu Pepe will be placed proudly backstage at the Muppet Theatre! :smile:

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
Hmmm

I''d have to set it up Diorama style... Kermit would be running the show from his desk... Scooter would be there... Maybe Cannon ( I like to call him Down Syndrome) Gonzo would be flying through the air on fishing line, Fozzie would be walking through with a hastily-fashioned clay/ creme pie... Uncle Deadly upstairs with Rizzo on the stairs. Sam Eagle also upstairs... The list goes on and on... I hvae to see how she looks first and size it up then. And of course the accessories would ahve a large factore here. I keep misspelling Have... Shoot. Anyway, I would certainly give everyone a chance to show up in this set... I'm not a big fan of the repaints, but I pick them up when I can. My personal creations would be involved in this stellar playset too, you can be sure of that friends.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I'll be happy to have a more natural looking place for all those accessories! Geez there's a ton of that stuff. As far as who's back there? Well, while I change everything around like once a week, It's a safe bet that while everyone else rotates everywhere, Scooter will always stay back there.

WiGgY

Reaction score
Scooter and regular Kermit will always be back stage when I get it set up. The occasional costumed character will appear now and then, like PIS Piggy coming out of the dressing room, also.

jediX

Reaction score
By the time this comes out, who knows what will be available from the plethora of figures and props to use. I'll always keep Beauregard in there, too.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'll put as Many action figures as I can in it... not just Muppets... Ramenman, the cast of King of the Hill... who knows... Maybe even Casey Jones and Fry from Futurama...

Kinggodzillak

Reaction score
I'll probably just stick in the ones who don't fit anywhere else - Gonzo, Fozzie, Scooter, Kermit, Lew, Harry...

pepefan

Reaction score
I still haven't even figured out where I'm going to put the playset much less the figures! But I'll probably put all of the figures that I have more than one of, like MTI Sam, S2 Gonzo, ect.

Irving Bizarre

Reaction score
How are you going to play with your Backstage?

With flair and panache!! :big_grin:

Whatever

Reaction score
I am probably going to display all of my figures, since I have less than fifteen, and act out parts of the Muppet Show as well as making up my own episodes!