How come...

Erine81981

Reaction score
But also the hot girl that DSnowth hates so bad to play in that one film thats coming out has to be in that thread too. LOL

Barry Lee

Reaction score
jacobsnchz said:
How come nobody ever replies to my posts or reads my thread anymore?? :frown: :confused:
Because you post too much stuff about broadway and hardly anything about muppets. (no offense) but this is muppet central.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
But also the hot girl that DSnowth hates so bad to play in that one film thats coming out has to be in that thread too. LOL
I never said I hated Lindsay Lohan, I actually like her as a matter of fact, I just simply think she's not the "Jeannie" type.

EasyBeinGreen

Reaction score
Barry Lee said:
Because you post too much stuff about broadway and hardly anything about muppets. (no offense) but this is muppet central.
In Jacob's defense... this is the General Discussion section of the forum... Broadway would fall under the umbrella of "general discussion"

As for you Jacob, don't try to force it... if people care to respond to the thread then they'll respond... some people just dont share those interests though and its not a big deal... that's why there are places like BroadwayWorld for you to talk about Hairspray and *shudder* Legally Blonde

Barry Lee

Reaction score
EasyBeinGreen said:
In Jacob's defense... this is the General Discussion section of the forum... Broadway would fall under the umbrella of "general discussion"

As for you Jacob, don't try to force it... if people care to respond to the thread then they'll respond... some people just dont share those interests though and its not a big deal... that's why there are places like BroadwayWorld for you to talk about Hairspray and *shudder* Legally Blonde
Oh i completely understand it, and yeah, he does inforce things alot.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Man, if we got a nickel every time a relatively new member started a thread about why no one responds to their posts... well, we'd probably have close to $20. It's a forum, not a way of life and no one should take a response to a post or lack there of a response too seriously. Just stay col and enjoy what time you do spend here! :smile: