1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

How Depressing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FER SURE, May 20, 2002.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. FER SURE

FER SURE New Member

Today I got a call that I have been waiting for since January. VEE called me today and and wanted to discuss open technical positions on the road with Sesame Street live. I turned them down!!!! I couldn't take any of the positions because I am starting school in the fall. I am so upset, but I know I have to go to college. So if any of you are theatre technicians and would like to travel with VEE give them a call.
  2. MuppetQuilter

MuppetQuilter Member

Good for you! That must have been a tough offer to turn down-- but college is important. Other offers will come along and with your degree-- and all the experience, in and out of the classroom, you'll gain in college-- they'll be even better.

Good luck with school