How do I change my username?

Super Scooter

Reaction score
We've got a MuppetVision, a MuppetVison, a MuppetVision3D, and a muppetvisiongirl. Would those count?

Actually, is it any different from Pigs in Space? That's a little more unique, as is Open Sesame, but it's still basically the same deal.

:stick_out_tongue: :frown: :grouchy:

puppets_etc

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
I may get tomatoes thrown at me at this point ... but isn't Sesame Street a bit of a wierd and confusing name ? Next thing we'll have someone called Muppet Babies.

Feel free to smack me if I'm wrong:zany: , but I was under the impression that we all had weird:concern: (CORRECT spelling!) and confusing names. After all, that's why I'M here.:wink: :flirt:

Deb

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by puppets_etc
but I was under the impression that we all had weird:concern: (CORRECT spelling!) and confusing names. Deb
Oh don't put yourself down, Deb isn't THAT weird and confusing a name ! :stick_out_tongue:

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
Hmm.

Am "I" weird and confusing?
(looks around, hands in pockets, staring down at feet)

*whistles nervously*

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I'm amazed that nobody is Muppet Show. I don't really like the changing of names. It unnecessarily confuses people. Maybe we should have a one-change limit. What do you think? Everyone is entitled to change his or her mind once, but I feel there should be a tight leash on it. :sympathy:

Luke

Reaction score
I kinda agree with you there, but i think people would just sign up a new username every time they wanted to change so it's kinda gonna be pointless to put in a restriction i guess. The usernames that don't actually make any sense whatsoever like show titles kinda nag at me though - it's kinda kooky quoting 'Muppets Tonight' or 'Fraggle Rock'. There's somewhere in Vbulletin that you can restrict the sign up of certain names - it would have been a good move to put the show and puppeteer names in there, though luckily the use of 'Jim Henson' was discouraged when it happened.

We are getting so conservative Jamie - i think i'm getting old ! :attitude:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Conservative. LOL! Well I haven't joined the demonsrators who keep tearing apart my neighborhood and blocking the financial district so I guess I'm a bit right of center these days. :halo:

Seriously though, I think it would be a good rule. We could also include one sign-up-per-person limit. Don't know how to enforce it, but most people would follow the guideline anyway.

radionate

Reaction score
Didn't I see you at the Single Republicans mixer last night Jamie?