How do I upload videos that I saved?

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
So, I've saved these two videos before they got private. I'm happy I saved them, but I want everyone else to see them too. So, how do I upload them?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I assume you're referring to YouTube. Just Click the yellow UPLOAD button in the top right, then click "Upload video", find where the file is, then as it uploads, you can add titles, descriptions, tags and the category. I suggest you click "Try without the progress bar" toward the bottom; the new uploaded screws up my internet for some reason.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I assume you're referring to YouTube. Just Click the yellow UPLOAD button in the top right, then click "Upload video", find where the file is, then as it uploads, you can add titles, descriptions, tags and the category. I suggest you click "Try without the progress bar" toward the bottom; the new uploaded screws up my internet for some reason.
Thanks, Oscarfan! I just uploaded them. I have one more question. How do I make high quility an option?

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
What I mean is, "How do I make it so people can watch it in 480p or something else?"

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Unless the file itself is in very high quality, then there's nothing you can do to change it.