1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

How do they get the ep. # (no, it's not int he faq

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by DTF, Aug 16, 2004.

1. DTF

DTF Member

I couldn't find it in the faq, at least, and I was wondering, how do they get the Sesame Street episode numbers. It it ws 3500 something I could see. Or, did they just do a whole lot more episodes back int he old days?

I do remember the kids walking by and stuff in the opening from when I was little, and wondered why like a number int he 700s was there. (That would be middle '70s, I think it was 700s, maybe 600s.)
  2. zanimum

zanimum New Member

Yeah, they used to do a 125 some seasons. It's just too costly now to get the actors and writer to work that much.