How do they perform Telly Monster

King Jim

Reaction score
How do they perform Telly Monster?

He can Eat, His eye's move, He can write his name, He can jump on a pogo sitck. He does alot of stuff.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Telly is performed very similar to Oscar. Marty Robinson works Telly's head and left hand, while Bryant Young works Telly's right hand. As for his eyes moving, inside his head would probably be a little lever Marty rests his four fingers on. Everytime he presses on it, and rests off of it would result in Telly's eyelids blinking. As for eating, I've never seen him eat, but he probably has a small hole in his mouth like Cookie Monster once did. As for hopping on his pogostick, Marty and Bryant would hold the pogostick, and bounce Telly up and down, creating the illusion of him bouncing on his pogostick. At least thats what I believe.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
It depends on what Telly eats; I've seen him eat cookies, and he merely breaks off parts of the cookie and pretend to eat it, and while he's chewing, Marty takes the broken part down out of sightline. His furry hands are able to hide the little cookie bits almost perfectly.

AmazingMumford

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Telly is performed very similar to Oscar. Marty Robinson works Telly's head and left hand, while Bryant Young works Telly's right hand.

I always thought Pam Arcerio performed Telly's right arm.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Wow. That's really cool. I've never thought about that stuff before...