1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

How many Muppeteers have visited Muppet Central?

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by SSLFan, Jul 9, 2007.

1. SSLFan

SSLFan Well-Known Member

How many Muppeteers have visited Muppet Central?
  2. Muppet Newsgirl

Muppet Newsgirl Active Member

As far as I know:

Jerry Nelson
    Terry Angus
    Mike Quinn
    Jim Lewis

At least those four. There might be others, but I'm not sure.
  3. Skye

Skye Active Member

I believe Karen Prell has, as well.
  4. MelissaY1

MelissaY1 Well-Known Member

Steve Whitmire's popped in as well
  5. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

Karen Prell is still officially a member here, though she hasn't been visiting for awhile.
  6. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Steve has? That's cool; I never noticed!
    :) Noel MacNeil has also.
  7. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Dave Goelz stated that he goes to Muppet Central to find out when he has a job, cuz they usually know before he does.
  8. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

Michael Earl has also posted here on a few occasions. He also recently joined Muppet Wiki, contributing information about himself and his characters.
  9. SSLFan

SSLFan Well-Known Member

So what is her user name?:cool:

10. Bill Bubble Guy

KPrell. Pretty obvious choice of username to let folks know who you are isn't it?
  11. Bill Bubble Guy

However she hasn't posted at least since November of 2003. Way before my time here.
    I hope she might come back one day. I'd enjoy talking to her on our boards. In fact if any Muppeteer ever chose to join our boards I'd be delighted to consider him or her my friend. :)
  12. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Lisa Henson was on here for a lillte time to. she was talking about her tours or somthing i cant really rember. I know it was super late at night one minght and i was on when she was we talked though im. a read letter day for me.
  13. Xerus

Xerus Active Member

Mak Wilson posted here and confirmed us that he was the first voice of Yves St. La Roache from The Animal Show.
  14. travellingpat

travellingpat Active Member

Matt Vogel reads over here...he mentioned it in my letter...
  15. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Wow! He does! You know he's the sound technician (I think that the name of it) on Jack Big Music Show on Noggin.
  16. travellingpat

really? he also has a band (themightyweaklings.com) theyre really good...i recommend them,
  17. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Yeah! I've heard of them and heard some of there music! Pretty cool!
  18. travellingpat

yeah theyre good
  19. ryhoyarbie

ryhoyarbie Active Member

I remember Karen Prell popping in. I responded to one of her threads. But that was a very long time ago.

I also remember someone going by "secret squirrel". Don't know who that was thought but they clearly worked for the Henson company and knew things about what was going on.
  20. Collgoff

Collgoff Well-Known Member

Wow a lot of muppet people are members of this website!