How many people have this puppet?

bacon

Reaction score
I'm just wondering, how common is this puppet? My mom and dad gave it to me about 5 years ago for my birthday. They found it at a flea-market for like, $5. How many people here have it ( if any at all?)

animal puppet

Its an animal puppet, and it has a movable mouth and blinkable eyes. So, how rare ( or common) is this thing?

Jonathan

Reaction score
Its preaty common around ebay.It was made by fisherprise in the 1970's. I have one my self and its a great puppet :big_grin:

bacon

Reaction score
ok, i was just wondering. And yes, it is a great puppet. It was, in fact, one of my first puppets. :smile:

guysmiley4ever

Reaction score
miss piggy puppet

hey cool. i just checked eBay and they have the old Miss piggy puppet that i once had as a kid. it's fisher price, 1977 i think.
:mad:
i loved that puppet! i took it with me everywhere i went, i kept it on my bed.
i think my mom threw it when we moved. the inside of the puppet was lined with foam and it got crumbly and moldy.
besides, i wrote my name on the back of her head and colored in her nostrils with a blue pen. then her hair got funny cause i always liked to wash it and brush it.
aye, i had a lot of muppet stuff when i was kid. i also had a big grover stuffed toy. and i really loved my kermit/miss piggy bed set, i had it abot 20 years and finally fell apart...*sniff* memories...
:smile:

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
That sounds like the same Miss Piggy Puppet I had! She still is probably out the garage in the box with my old Kermie doll. I loved that Piggy, too-though I shudder to think what a rat's nest her hair has become by now!

That Animal puppet is too cute...I have never seen it before, but thats really cool his eyes blink!!